01/22/17 - Kobe, JP - Kobe World Memorial Hall

gunsguy

23 minutes ago, nikosgnr said:

Seriously, get over it and let us enjoy THIS.

I haven't even listened to any clip from the first two shows yet so I'd like to think I'm an unbiased judge here, so how exactly are people who are disappointed with Axl's vocal performance preventing you from enjoying the shows? They're of the opinion that it was poor, but you think it was great, so the opinions differing from yours shouldn't be able to affect your enjoyment level. This is a forum where everyone should be free to express their opinions on GNR related matters, even if those opinions aren't positive.

Also, lumping together the people who are disappointed with the performances with the select amount of people who criticize Axl's fashion choices is incredibly lazy and unjustified.

Edited by ForcedToRegister
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, ForcedToRegister said:

I haven't even listened to any clip from the first two shows yet so I'd like to think I'm an unbiased judge here, so how exactly are people disappointed with Axl's vocal performance preventing you from enjoying the shows? They're of the opinion that it was poor, but you think it was great, so the opinions differing from yours shouldn't be able to affect your enjoyment level. This is a forum where everyone should be free to express their opinions on GNR related matters, even if those opinions aren't positive.

Also, lumping together the people who are disappointed with the performances with the select amount of people who criticize Axl's fashion choices is incredibly lazy and unjustified.

Ι am free to express my opinion even if this opinion isn't positive.

Those people who are always disappointed with Axl's performance, are the same people who complain and critisize everything he does.

Edited by nikosgnr
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Its Axl. Dude doesnt rehearse. He doesnt go to soundchecks. Link me to one where he is present since the summer tour.

Its whatever, i love the dude, but its common knowledge he half asses preparation. He didnt for ACDC and look how that turned out

You don't know the extent to which he does or doesn't. I know you asked for an example from the summer leg, but records of soundchecks are few and far between in general. At the very least, i do remember him doing a soundcheck prior to the Troubadour gig, and here's a video of him involved prior to the Las Vegas gig:

23 minutes ago, nikosgnr said:

Ι am free to express my opinion even if this opinion isn't positive.

Those people who are always disappointed with Axl's performance, are the same people who complain and critisize everything he does.

I'm only criticising this particular show. It was poor, he's usually good. That's it.

57 minutes ago, nikosgnr said:

People here need to complain and whinning about Axl's voice, Axl's belly, Axl's hats, Axl's boots.

And then if it's not Axl, will be Frank or 4tus. Sometimes Slash too..! "Oh he missed the tone".. I can't laugh with all these anymore.

Seriously, get over it and let us enjoy THIS.

No on is affecting your enjoyment of "this", if that is the case, then maybe you should not come on here and read people's opinions that differ from yours.   And, I just read another post of yours...I do not always "complain" about what Axl does and criticize him.  In fact, I have very supportive of him and gone out of my way to argue with people that he hasn't been "Mickey" and all this other nonsense.   The fact is you are on a god damn internet forum and this is a place where...guess what!  People express their opinions *gasp* and surprisingly, people will probably have different opinions than yours.  

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1