01/22/17 - Kobe, JP - Kobe World Memorial Hall

gunsguy

48 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Sad to have missed the show...so tired last night! Looking forward to watching the vids. :)

C2yJD82VQAAB4C_.jpg

In response to fans' demands that new songs be added to the setlist......

"But here's my number, so call me maybe....."?

Edited by Fansince88
Typeo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

...and now this from Melissa Reese within the past hour...I honestly feel I'm just about ready to pull the plug on this band. 

Ok, knock it off with derailing a show thread into politics shit. There's already enough threads ruined with this shit.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Just catched up with the show on Periscope.
Jesus some of you guys are negative just for the sake of being negative... The show was fine.

Guess what, Axl won't sound like he did in his heyday, that's just how it is. Get over it!

There's a big difference between his heyday and how he sounded 6 months ago.

8 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

Since I don't want to fuck him, who gives a shit? 

It shows he is trying and is motivated, which only enhances his vocals and the care means that hopefully he will get his mojo back for some kind of new release (I know, I know...a pipe dream)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

There's a big difference between his heyday and how he sounded 6 months ago.

This show was on par with most shows of the NA run, especially the first half of that leg.

It's just that people seem to remeber the Houston and Philly vocals as a standard for the whole leg, and that was not at all the case.

Edited by youngswedishvinyl

6 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

This show was on par with most shows of the NA run, especially the first half of that leg.

It's just that people seem to remeber the Houston and Philly vocals as a standard for the whole leg, and that was not at all the case.

Nah, I'm very aware that he didn't have those vocals the entire tour but he is still weaker now and unprepared, listen to Coma from Osaka and you'll see what I mean.

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Nah, I'm very aware that he didn't have those vocals the entire tour but he is still weaker now and unprepared, listen to Coma from Osaka and you'll see what I mean.

I can agree with about that Coma, it wasn't good, not at all.

But overall this show was definitely on par with most NA shows imo!

12 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Last year I watched Vegas, Coachella and Mexico in periscope. He sounded much better at that time than he did today. And those shows were before AXL/DC and the U.S. Tour

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Padme said:

Last year I watched Vegas, Coachella and Mexico in periscope. He sounded much better at that time than he did today. And those shows were before AXL/DC and the U.S. Tour

I did too, I listened to the Vegas and first night of Coachella bootleg last week and I still think that this show was better.

We can agree to disagree then I suppose! :)

20 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Is it just me or does SCOM sound really good?

Pretty sure it's just you, Axl is a little off key or out of tune on some notes...a lot of the vocals are too flat. 

But instrumentally it's great 

And to be fair it hasn't sounded good since 06

Edited by IncitingChaos

10 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Pretty sure it's just you, Axl is a little off key or out of tune on some notes...a lot of the vocals are too flat. 

But instrumentally it's great 

And to be fair it hasn't sounded good since 06

Well compared to the Troubadour performance it's heavenly to me :P