01/22/17 - Kobe, JP - Kobe World Memorial Hall

gunsguy

1 hour ago, coolranchdressing! said:

ya AC DC Brian is pure screams, and why Axl's said it could damage his/other voices (it's trickier in a sense)...

also on the Chiniese E/X interview didn't he mention that he wanted to sound "clearer" on CD/future? something like that right?

either way I think he sounds incredible...always has always will...but to tell you the truth I don't watch him live much on youtube (and analyze)...I rather listen to him in the flesh...it's addictive :P

Yea he said he was going for a clearer sound on CD, but he sang incredibly before and after CD's release so that's not really an excuse for the current voice. I don't want to hate on the guy, but he's proven what he's capable of and it's disappointing to hear him sounding just blatantly unrehearsed.

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Axl: I have a Slash

Slash: I have an Axl

Duff: Uh!

Slash N' Axl: Slaaaaxxxxlllll~

:rofl-lol:

Please, spare me from that stupid song :rofl-lol:

He made a new one btw, it's called OJ (Orange Juice) -__- and no I never listen to it, it just pop out in my youtube suggestion out of nowhere

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well while Theyre sleeping. We can do what We want N' shitposting in here :headbang:

But Im afraid They will block Me because of tht so yeah, Lets just stop shitposting :smiley-confused2:

Lol it's a Perfect Crime :D 

Noo but I wanna be a good girl, so yea. Let's go back to work :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I just was watching the show on youtube...I don't know if you guys missed this, but the McBob intro was the classic intro- you know, the one off of Live Era.

"You wanted the best, well they didn't fucking* make it. From Hollywood, please welcome...Guns n' Roses!"

From Los Angeles...

7 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I just was watching the show on youtube...I don't know if you guys missed this, but the McBob intro was the classic intro- you know, the one off of Live Era.

"You wanted the best, well they didn't fucking* make it. From Hollywood, please welcome...Guns n' Roses!"

Awesome that they brought back the McBob intro. I hope they keep it for the Euro tour!

Its beyond obvius that axl is having a little throat trouble because a flu or something like that (traveling, weather changes, etc.. All of that for a 55 year old guy with a pretty extra huge demanding singing style )

When i hear the live scopes with earphones i can tell around CD if axl is gonna have a good night or not.  He suffers this things at least 3 of every 10 shows.   And singing for more than 2 hours every show wont help him to recover properly.

However ive got to say.. AXL ISNT THE ONLY ONE WHO HASNT REHEARS ENOUGH for this japan ride.

Anyway.. The band is still sounding great and im 700% sure they'll get their mojo back  during the next 5 or 6 shows.

• Like 1