GNR Takes Swings at Donald Trump (the foam kind)

Just a reminder, we have two threads in Anything Goes (one devoted strictly to Trump) where you can discuss the merits (or the lack thereof) of Trump as a person and as a political operative.  

I would like to keep this thread free of political discussion.  Feel free to agree or disagree with the band's actions if that's your position, but I'd ask that that conversation about Donald Trump himself as a person and as the next President be limited to the discussions in Anything Goes.  

Thanks!

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Apollo said:

It's disgusting. 

You people would be losing your minds if the situation was reversed. 

If Hillary had won the election and some random band brought a doll of her on stage and beat the shit out of it...nobody would be saying how awesome it was. 

There would be nothing but posts about how violent and evil republicans were. How classless it was. 

Or if an Obama doll was brought on stage and destroyed. Nobody would be saying how awesome it was. 

Applauding simulated violence against the president of the United States. While complaining that Trump and his followers are spreading hate and negativity. 

This is some sick stuff. 

What goes around, comes around. Trump has disrespected half the world with his words. Those Alt. Right friends he has repressent hate and violence. That's a lot more sick stuff that some doll. He has to deal with people fighting back and getting even. I may not have fun with some Hillary foam doll being beat up. But I won't post any kind of comment there. I would just leave that thread and those forum members alone. And I would turn my attention to something else.

• Like 3