GNR Takes Swings at Donald Trump (the foam kind)

34 minutes ago, Padme said:

Well maybe they would've done it with Hillary if she would've said she would build a wall. And all the other hatefull stuff that Trump said. 

what wrong with building a wall exactly? its to deter people from breaking the law by immigrating here illegally (lord forbid we do that)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Padme said:

Illegal immigrants are cheap labor. So the real criminals are those who hire them and are exploting them. It is a two way street. You want to stop illegal immigrants? Then do something against those people to hire them. That would be a real solution to the problem

That is certainly PART of the solution.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

what wrong with building a wall exactly? its to deter people from breaking the law by immigrating here illegally (lord forbid we do that)

What are you going to do with Rio Grande? What plan do you have to get rid of it? What plan do you have to suply water? 

Music is music  /  Politic is politic

2 different things...

But the worst asshole in the music industry is Roger Waters : he is an antisemitic and uses his notoriety to vomit his hatred against jews.

In my opinion, this guy should be arrested and put in jail. He is a nazi and a criminal.

------> Don't mix Music with Politic, never, ever.

Edited by Caraibes
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Caraibes said:

Music is music  /  Politic is politic

2 different things...

But the worst asshole in the music industry is Roger Waters : he is an antisemitic and uses his notoriety to vomit his hatred against jews.

In my opinion, this guy should be arrested and put in jail. He is a nazi and a criminal.

------> Don't mix Music with Politic, never, ever.

How are they mixing music with politics exactly? Politics is about all of us, it's about society. Everyone is allowed to have an opinion and to express that opinion. Whether you're a butcher, a garbage man or a musician. I'm tired of people always going ''stick to the music, guys'' whenever a musician expresses an opinion on something that is important to all of us. 

17 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

As well as cracking down on Sanctuary cities and the loopholes that allow them to use our tax dollars for their handouts and benefits.

Yes, that's another problem, the law and law enforcement.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Padme said:

What are you going to do with Rio Grande? What plan do you have to get rid of it? What plan do you have to suply water? 

whether the wall is practical or not is a different argument and i would agree with you on that note (i think allot of what Trump proposed was overzealous)

i was just bemused that you thought the proposition was "hateful" 

35 minutes ago, nevergotochurch said:

The funny thing about this... all the people complaining about it... the guys in Gn'R couldn't give two shits about your opinion and would probably laugh at the fact that you're whining on a message board. They don't care. No one does.

I am well aware that certainly Axl doesn't care about the opinions of most his fans, that has been established many years ago, lol.

Doesn't mean we can't discuss the band's actions between fans.

4 minutes ago, MB. said:

I am well aware that certainly Axl doesn't care about the opinions of most his fans, that has been established many years ago, lol.

Doesn't mean we can't discuss the band's actions between fans.

Just makes people seem dumb for boycotting the band and their concerts. No.one.gives.a.single.fuck. They can go ahead and miss an awesome show because they're crybabies. Who cares. 

Just to show I'm unbiased here, some making me out to be a critic of everything Guns N' Roses do, on Neil Young's recent tour he said, between songs, ''fuck Donald Trump''. Now, although I'm a gigantic Neil Young fan, I could have done without that also; that is not to say that I found it utterly embarrassing and infantile like GN'R's doll - or pimana or whatever the heck it is called - stunt, but I could have done without it, based on the premise that Neil expresses himself better politically within the nuances of his songwriting (when it is at its best that is), on a masterpiece like 'Campaigner' or 'Ambulance Blues'. ''Fuck so and so'' is rather lazy. 

1 minute ago, nevergotochurch said:

My favorite thing about this whole ordeal is imagining the anger of anyone crybabies in the crowd who may have been offended by this but still had to pay to watch it anyway. ?

Well that wouldn't be me as I wouldn't be there to begin with haha

Edited by DieselDaisy

48 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

whether the wall is practical or not is a different argument and i would agree with you on that note (i think allot of what Trump proposed was overzealous)

i was just bemused that you thought the proposition was "hateful" 

I think you missunderstood me. What I find hateful from his part are his Alt. Right friends. He has the right to have any friends he wants. But those guys are not exactly tolerant. And they believe they are superior to others. I won't congratulate Trump for that.

His wall comments, nothing original in politics to begin with. After all the talking nobody never did nothing, just talking.  He meant the wall to be a weapon against immigrants. It's a barking dog strategy.  As I said before if you want to stop immigrants go after people who hire them. Make laws that would punish those people who just want to take advantage of cheap labor. Change the current system for another that would work so immigrants get cought and deported rather quickly.

On top of that there are 11 million already living in the U.S. I don't know what kind of statistic is that since they are illegal. But anyway, What the government is going to do with them? How can anyone deport mom and dad who are immigrants but not their kids because the kids were born in the U.S.?