GNR Takes Swings at Donald Trump (the foam kind)

Thought it was funny. Thought it would be funny if they had beat the hell out of a Clinton balloon too. Or an Obama balloon. Or a freakin Reagan balloon. Fuck em all.

I have to say though, I'm just not huge on bands/celebs and political stuff. I'd rather just leave that out of a show unless you're like Rage Against the Machine or Public Enemy or somebody and it's a part of what you are.

• Like 4

I thought that was pretty funny....am sure the Mexicans loved that. Having said that I could imagine a whole lot of people that would have deserved that.....Can`t wait until we get a reaction from Donald Trump himself. I assume he will take this very personally and ban GnR from reeintering the country until he figured out what`s going on...:lol:

(as non-American who survived a decade of W Bush I take the whole President Trump thing rather amused. However as US President he needs to improve his anger management and concentrate making America yuuuge and tremendous again).  

Now that I rewatched the video after reading about the pinatas tradition in Mexico (which I didn't know much about), I think it's no big deal; just a little happening/"celebration" as a gesture of solidarity to the Mexican fans.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Now that I rewatched the video after reading about the pinatas tradition in Mexico (which I didn't know much about), I think it's no big deal; just a little happening/"celebration" as a gesture of solidarity to the Mexican fans.

Well, Axl is no longer allowed to lose his temper, be late, stomp off stage, yell at the crew in front of us, cause riots or not turn up any more. 

He has to find other ways to piss everyone off now :lol:

• Like 1

I don't really like Trump, and my eyebrows are raised constantly by what he says and who he chooses to add to his advisors list... But I don't go for this. 

I think there's already a very healthy hatred of Trump without this. Plus, he really hasn't done anything yet. Let's save the outrage until he does something! Then we can beat on all the trump Piñata's or whatever until our hearts are content.

It's definitely tongue in cheek and I see the funny side, but it's also divisive and I don't think America needs any more encouragement to be divided these days.

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Well, Axl is no longer allowed to lose his temper, be late, stomp off stage, yell at the crew in front of us, cause riots or not turn up any more. 

He has to find other ways to piss everyone off now :lol:

Yeah, and he succeeds :lol:

• Like 1

What a bunch of D bags. Really embareessing moment.

#Trump2016 #Neverkillary 

37 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

So many sensitive people lol

You mean people who bash trump? I agree...

THE guy wants to tighten our borders but axl hates him because his leech family's wouldn't be allowed to leech off of him anymore by the way he wants no do things. z

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Well, Trump is a fascist. So its stupid to compare shit.

Glad you actually believe that. And I'm glad I voted trump. Because lowering taxes and sealing our borders is less important than idiot Rosie o donnell being Calle do fat since she is fat. 

3 hours ago, MB. said:

This was absolutaly cringeworthy. Totally stupid and juvenile stuff. It made me a bit emberassed to be a fan of GNR.

I don't care they speak out their political beliefs, but this is taking it one step further. They are too old to behave like that, ridicullous.

Agreed. Not sure what they were trying to accomplish.. besides trump won fair and square because America is actually smarter than they led other parts of the world to be. 

Mans frankly I could care less for any non Americans disliking trump.. like shut up, you don't have our problems and you don't live like we do. Your opinions mean nothing as far as I'm concerned you know..

3 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Glad you actually believe that. And I'm glad I voted trump. Because lowering taxes and sealing our borders is less important than idiot Rosie o donnell being Calle do fat since she is fat. 

Have you seen his tax plan, your taxes will most likely increase, keep drinking the Kool Aid.  

6 hours ago, KURT19 said:

In my not so humble opinion, that was a disgraceful and despicable act for a Rock N' Roll band.  

By doing that onstage, the entire band is now on record against the President of the United States of America.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

ESPECIALLY right before the band expects to collect more AMERICAN DOLLARS for a tour next year.  

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. 

I agree. I just cannot believe that Axl Rose, with all his racism and alleged incidents and actual incidents in the past, the sexist stuff he wears to this day etc. I mean whatever... he can do and say what he wants but he walks around with a freaking stick with two people banging on it. And he suddenly has some massive problem with trump... it's just hypocrisy at its finest 

6 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Have you seen his tax plan, your taxes will most likely increase, keep drinking the Kool Aid.  

I have and even though they may, it still would have been worse under hillary. Hers was just like obamas and that was the bigger joke so I'll keep drinking the Drink that makes more sense ok ;) if he can rid of Obamacare and make health insurance more affordable then he still wins like it or not 

Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1

Its a piñata. Mexico loves piñatas. Mexico largely dislikes Donald Trump. Axl, Slash, Duff, and Fortus all dislike Donald Trump, and they all probably like piñatas. Put two and two together and you got a Donald Trump piñata.

Edited by Mendez
  • Like 3

Just now, PsychoKiss344 said:

Funny....you're the one who seems very sensitive about all of this by lashing out at every anti Trump post lol

Well I apologize for not agreeing with posts that are just downright wrong. Yeah that's overly sensitive the context is clearly there :rofl-lol::facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

besides trump won fair and square

Didn't he win because of your retarded electoral system? Because from what I read Hillary got the most votes. That's democracy for you... the person with the popular vote ends up losing. You'd expect shit like that to happen in Russia not the US.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Didn't he win because of your retarded electoral system? Because from what I read Hillary got the most votes. That's democracy for you... the person with the popular vote ends up losing. You'd expect shit like that to happen in Russia not the US.

Actually we have an electoral college to balance out the country and that's why we have that "retarded" system you claim we have. And besides it is what it is. It's not like her majority votes were that decisive

Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1