GNR Takes Swings at Donald Trump (the foam kind)

4 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

I agree. I just cannot believe that Axl Rose, with all his racism and alleged incidents and actual incidents in the past, the sexist stuff he wears to this day etc. I mean whatever... he can do and say what he wants but he walks around with a freaking stick with two people banging on it. And he suddenly has some massive problem with trump... it's just hypocrisy at its finest 

I have and even though they may, it still would have been worse under hillary. Hers was just like obamas and that was the bigger joke so I'll keep drinking the Drink that makes more sense ok ;) if he can rid of Obamacare and make health insurance more affordable then he still wins like it or not 

Good luck with that...and he can't do that (literally he can't repeal the ACA and make health insurance r more affordable other than going to single payer and he won't, so again keep drinking the Kool aid), he's already back pedaled on repealing the ACA anyway..  Last I checked FYI every single economic indicator is better now than when Obama took office.   So, not really sure what your issue is other than...well I won't say it.  Though I agree with you about Hillary, I didn't vote for her either.   

Trump isn't going to make anything great again, but he sure may destroy it ultimately.

Just now, Billsfan said:

Actually we have an electoral college to balance out the country and that's why we have that "retarded" system you claim we have. And besides it is what it is. It's not like her majority votes were that decisive

In my country getting the most votes is pretty decisive. That's our definition of democracy, we're kinda kooky that way, I guess!

It's almost impossible to escape a fuckin Trump discussion in America anymore. That's the worst part of it for me- I could come to the main GnR page and not read the orange faced fucker's name. Sometimes I would go to Anything Goes and bash him a bit. But now the fuckin asshole is over here too! 

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Good luck with that...and he can't do that (literally he can't repeal the ACA and make health insurance r more affordable other than going to single payer and he won't, so again keep drinking the Kool aid), he's already back pedaled on repealing the ACA anyway..  Last I checked FYI every single economic indicator is better now than when Obama took office.   So, not really sure what your issue is other than...well I won't say it.  Though I agree with you about Hillary, I didn't vote for her either.   

Trump isn't going to make anything great again, but he sure may destroy it ultimately.

He isn't going to destroy anything. There's no evidence of that. He can repeal it and he actually does have a plan in place to do just that, whether or not it comes to fruition is another but, you can cry Kool aid all day you want but like it or not he was the lesser of two evils. Obama was good? Not really if he continues to increase our national debt which he did. So no, spending money recklessly didn't really help the economy it created a large issue in the long run. Paying bills with a credit card hurts you more because of the interest which is what he did. And considering we need to be careful as to who we let in America, I'll take my chances with trump who republicans can't be buy. It's not drinking kool aid, it's seeing the lesser of two evils. 

If all these anti trump Americans who are democrat like Axl Slash and lame duck Izzy really hated trump, then they would have voted in Bernie sanders. But hard work isn't in everyone's system, it sure as hell isnt in axls. He hates hard work, just look at all the new material he's released over the years m:rofl-lol:

Why is Del James wearing a bandana in the video trying to be all gangsta? 

What ever statement they were trying to make here I think it was somewhat lost,  are they trying to be edgy? politically incorrect and an hour late to a show, just like old times. :headbang::facepalm:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

He isn't going to destroy anything. There's no evidence of that. He can repeal it and he actually does have a plan in place to do just that, whether or not it comes to fruition is another but, you can cry Kool aid all day you want but like it or not he was the lesser of two evils. Obama was good? Not really if he continues to increase our national debt which he did. So no, spending money recklessly didn't really help the economy it created a large issue in the long run. Paying bills with a credit card hurts you more because of the interest which is what he did. And considering we need to be careful as to who we let in America, I'll take my chances with trump who republicans can't be buy. It's not drinking kool aid, it's seeing the lesser of two evils. 

If all these anti trump Americans who are democrat like Axl Slash and lame duck Izzy really hated trump, then they would have voted in Bernie sanders. But hard work isn't in everyone's system, it sure as hell isnt in axls. He hates hard work, just look at all the new material he's released over the years m:rofl-lol:

You can ignore the facts all you want, but facts are actually facts :)

2 minutes ago, cspalding22 said:

Parties aside, how could men like Axl & Slash support Hillary? It's one thing that you don't like Trump, but to be this upset that a criminal didn't win is beyond me.

I don't think it's about being supporters of Hillary at all. They just hate Trump. My guess is that TB has something to do with that.

Personally I really don't care what their political beliefs are, certainly cause being a non American. I am in no way a Trump supporter or a Hillary for that matter, but the way they expressed their dislike of Trump yesterday was just totally juvenile and cringworthy, like I said earlier. It was just totally :facepalm:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MB. said:

I don't think it's about being supporters of Hillary at all. They just hate Trump. My guess is that TB has something to do with that.

Personally I really don't care what their political beliefs are, certainly cause being a non American. I am in no way a Trump supporter or a Hillary for that matter, but the way they expressed their dislike of Trump yesterday was just totally juvenile and cringworthy, like I said earlier. It was just totally :facepalm:

Out of likes, Even I am not a Trump supporter nor a Hillary Supporter, people can do whatever they want, but what they did yesterday it seemed like a person like DJ Ashba would do. 

How much ever they hate trump, in some countries you can't do this kind of stuff to the President or President Elect, you will be Arrested or even Shot.

I'm not sure what the big deal is I mean kids hit pinatas of their favorite characters all the time. Poor Dora the Explorer and Sponge Bob.

So now people blame TB for a band member's political views? I mean people dislike Trump for many reasons just as they do Hillary.

People seem to forget that celebrities have political views and rights too.

I'm more upset there was no candy in it.

1 minute ago, BOSSY78 said:

I'm not sure what the big deal is I mean kids hit pinatas of their favorite characters all the time. Poor Dora the Explorer and Sponge Bob.

So now people blame TB for a band member's political views? I mean people dislike Trump for many reasons just as they do Hillary.

People seem to forget that celebrities have political views and rights too.

I'm more upset there was no candy in it.

Political views are one thing, that demonstration was another. If that was an Obama pinata, wonder what the narrative today would be. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cspalding22 said:

Political views are one thing, that demonstration was another. If that was an Obama pinata, wonder what the narrative today would be. 

The same as if it was Dora or Sponge Bob. I don't see it as a big deal its a pinata not the real man. I would see it differently if The real Donald Trump was harmed or he told them to harm him in any manner.

I think he knew they liked pinatas and thought it would be a fun way to express his discord with political happenings.

Much like I see no issue with people who are upset or angry running off steam or boxing or doing yoga or whatever they do. No one was harmed.

7 minutes ago, BOSSY78 said:

The same as if it was Dora or Sponge Bob. I don't see it as a big deal its a pinata not the real man. I would see it differently if The real Donald Trump was harmed or he told them to harm him in any manner.

I think he knew they liked pinatas and thought it would be a fun way to express his discord with political happenings.

Much like I see no issue with people who are upset or angry running off steam or boxing or doing yoga or whatever they do. No one was harmed.

I'm sure you would be the first one out there defending somebody with an Obama pinata and making your voice heard with the rationale you stated above. Or would you put your head in the sand?

They would never have the balls to do that in the US.  Let's see them pull that stunt in Philly, Boston, NY etc....would never happen.  As Obammy said when he was 1st elected-

"Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day , I won" (Jan 23, 2009).  Well Trump won this time- get over it.  

Edited by Original
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Original said:

They would never have the balls to do that in the US.  Let's see them pull that stunt in Philly, Boston, NY etc....would never happen.  As Obammy said when he was 1st elected-

"Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day , I won" (Jan 23, 2009).  Well Trump won this time- get over it.  

Agreed, Mexico City of all places. Let's me know they don't have any respect for our borders or the countless Americans who have been harmed by illegal immigration. Lot's of deplorables pay hard earned money for their expensive tickets. I went to 3 shows this summer and I don't see the ilks of John Kerry, Hillary, or other elites attending their shows. Saw a lot of deplorables though.

Many may not know but Sessions whom Axl has expressed his dislike for was nominated by Reagan and rejected by the senate for his offensive and racist comments in the 80's. 

And sure tell me all about Axl's song he wrote over 30 years ago because we know Axl isn't prejudice. Also tell us all about Axl's past and how he treated or may have treated women because the man he was 30 years ago is likely different from the one he is today. And he's not our president-elect nor  is he running to be one. Either way he still has rights and freedom of speech as fans we have to get over that. Many people harbor their political believes and many people express them. 

I am behind the freedom of speech and our rights.

As far as if it would be different if it was Obama? Well, let's see maybe try looking up all the racist things said to him and watch how he tells them they have a right to say it as he believes in our freedoms and rights.

Again I'm more upset there was no candy in it