My Band. My voice. My Attitude. My f'n world

JDGNR93

Good morning GNR fans. I'm brand new to the page, I'm a die hard like the rest of you, I attended the April 8th Las Vegas show or as Axl said at the show the "inaugural show" of the Not in This Lifetime Tour...despite not being able to go to the troubadour sho ☹️....Guns N' Roses is the soundtrack to my life, without them I wouldn't know who I am as a person.... I have a band called Negative Six..we're playing our first show on Christmas night out in the suburbs of Minneapolis, I am the lead singer. Axl's incredible vocal range and versatility has absolutely influenced me to become the best singer possible... if you've ever watched the live versions of "You're Crazy" we are covering that song in our band. Please check out my vocal cover of the song and tell me what you think !!! I'm posting this as a fan, if I were trying to promote my band I would not be posting it here. I am just a fuckin huge fan of Guns N' Roses and I like paying tribute to them. Enjoy!!! 

https://youtu.be/eG50PNBgPu0

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JDGNR93 said:

Good morning GNR fans. I'm brand new to the page, I'm a die hard like the rest of you, I attended the April 8th Las Vegas show or as Axl said at the show the "inaugural show" of the Not in This Lifetime Tour...despite not being able to go to the troubadour sho ☹️....Guns N' Roses is the soundtrack to my life, without them I wouldn't know who I am as a person.... I have a band called Negative Six..we're playing our first show on Christmas night out in the suburbs of Minneapolis, I am the lead singer. Axl's incredible vocal range and versatility has absolutely influenced me to become the best singer possible... if you've ever watched the live versions of "You're Crazy" we are covering that song in our band. Please check out my vocal cover of the song and tell me what you think !!! I'm posting this as a fan, if I were trying to promote my band I would not be posting it here. I am just a fuckin huge fan of Guns N' Roses and I like paying tribute to them. Enjoy!!! 

https://youtu.be/eG50PNBgPu0

was there as well! one of the best nights of my life :) thanks for posting! you sound great and this is my favorite version of this song :headbang:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

5 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

was there as well! one of the best nights of my life :) thanks for posting! you sound great and this is my favorite version of this song :headbang:

Oh yes!!! Then you know It was one hell of a show!!! It was my first time seeing GNR and I obviously thought I'd never see the illusions lineup, so that was as epic as it gets. And thank you for the compliment I appreciate it very much, looking forward to posting more on here...any suggestions as to where I should post future videos, like in a more proper forum?

• Like 1

On 12/4/2016 at 1:57 PM, Whiskey Rose said:

Is this the new Vegas 1 thread? lol, I was there too. And yes, @JDGNR93, this is really really great! And you're just sitting there, like it's no effort at all, haha!

you were there too? it was so great! when they did the Layla before NV i actually cried cos that is one of my fave songs and then to go into NV which is also one of my faves....and then during Nightrain I LOST MY MIND! great great concert...

and yeah JDGNR93 you just nailed it rock3