I'm new here

BlueJean Baby

On 12/4/2016 at 0:28 AM, BlueJean Baby said:

Hello everyone. Just joined this forum last night. I used to be a regular on another forum about 11 years ago, but due to issues beyond my control, I stopped. Have had a really rough year, lost my dad, had to move back to Atlanta to help my elderly mom, getting divorced after eighteen unhappy years of marriage... so now I am rebooting my life with lots of GnR.  Feeling much better already.

Hi! I'm new too! 

Hi!

I've just joined this forum, browsed a few threads and probably should have made this post my first but found myself reading the Anything Goes section :P

Ya'll seem like a nice bunch :P

Can anyone direct me to the Europe 2017 tour thread? I want to see who else is flying off to Austria!

I'm hoping this forum helps me through the holiday season, just finalised my divorce and really wanted the company of similar people :headbang:

Edited by Just a urchin
Adding detail

On 04/12/2016 at 9:04 PM, Slash787 said:

Welcome to the Forum.

We got many celebs/artists/leaders/famous people on here like Eddie Money, Daniel Craig, Georgy Zhukov, Charlie Sheen, Maynard James Keenan, Purple Aki, a B Standard named Len and a Guinness World Record Holder for being the Oldest Goat in the world. 

You forgot Tommy Wiseau. :P 

6 hours ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

How do you feel about Daniel Craig as James Bond?

I wish I knew..as I mentioned before, I am trying to start over after being in a horrible marriage to a control freak who broke my pc 12 years ago so I haven't been online, would only get to watch what he wanted on TV, was allergic to work so I worked long hours to keep us afloat and he would blow my money on what he wanted. I have not seen many movies, except the ones he liked. Which is also why I am having to catch up on all the GnR news after all these years. I finally found a way out from that hell and have tons of catching up on life to do. Gotta find a job so I can get out and start making new friends and can concentrate on what I want from life and find my way again. :facepalm: