I'm new here

BlueJean Baby

Hello everyone. Just joined this forum last night. I used to be a regular on another forum about 11 years ago, but due to issues beyond my control, I stopped. Have had a really rough year, lost my dad, had to move back to Atlanta to help my elderly mom, getting divorced after eighteen unhappy years of marriage... so now I am rebooting my life with lots of GnR.  Feeling much better already.

• Like 1

Thanks! Hoping for another concert in Atlanta next year, did not get to go in July due to all thru crap going on in my life. Was letting things get to me too much, not easy to move back home after thirty years, and now I am constantly reminded why I left... but I have to be here for my mom, even though she's tough to live with. Now I just put on my headphones, blast some GnR and drown her out...

Lol... thanks. I don't think I was on here before, used to be an admin on Gunnertemple back in 2004. Don't want to say what name I used then though, my soon to be ex is kinda stalking me and don't want a risk him finding me and starting any sh*t. Bad enough he is constantly texting me I love you every morning and night. Too late for that, never showed any love while we were married...:blink:

Welcome to the Forum.

We got many celebs/artists/leaders/famous people on here like Eddie Money, Daniel Craig, Georgy Zhukov, Charlie Sheen, Maynard James Keenan, Purple Aki, a B Standard named Len and a Guinness World Record Holder for being the Oldest Goat in the world. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Welcome to the forum:lol: 

we got fun n games :lol:

LOL Jan. and welcome newbie :)

16 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Always dated musicians, but strangely enough been married twice and both were construction workers... shoulda stayed being a rocker chick, much more fun and actually easier for me to get along with. :P

agreed ;) musicians rock :P