2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

19 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

Vienna has like 4 different pits.

Dont get confused about that there is only Front of Stage 1 and 2, on the plan and the tickets they always split each of them in right and left, it's only because they want people to use 2 diffrent entrances, but the pits are not REALLY splitted !

Edited by EricA

2 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Fuck me. GNR's only UK date is on the exact day my missus is due to go into labour. What are the fucking odds??

Now there's a dilemma. :lol: I would suggest Slane but I guess next year is going to get pricey for you as it is, also the baby could easily come early.

You've both managed exceptionally awkward timing! I guess they might come back in 2018 with a bit of luck.

Just now, alfierose said:

Now there's a dilemma. :lol: I would suggest Slane but I guess next year is going to get pricey for you as it is, also the baby could easily come early.

You've both managed exceptionally awkward timing! I guess they might come back in 2018 with a bit of luck.

Slash and Axl are so inconsiderate. Could they not have timed a stadium gig around my wifes due date? I mean, really, is that too much to ask?

Do you think the missus will mind if I go to the show instead and just hedge my bets?? :lol:

• Like 3

Pacchetto: Gold Circle Early Entry  
Pacchetto: Posto Unico Paradise City Party  
Pacchetto: Gold Circle Welcome to the Jungle  
Gold Circle in Piedi  
Posto Unico in Piedi  
Posto Unico in Piedi Rivazza  

This are the prices for Imola

• Like 2

Just now, Towelie said:

Slash and Axl are so inconsiderate. Could they not have timed a stadium gig around my wifes due date? I mean, really, is that too much to ask?

Do you think the missus will mind if I go to the show instead and just hedge my bets?? :lol:

How far do you live from London? You have a few scenarios here;

1. The baby could be early by a week or two - depending on how she feels and whether she has other family around she may or may not be fine with you going out for a night.

2. The baby arrives a day or two before the show - seems like a total non starter.

3 The baby arrives on the due date - not a chance in hell.

4. The baby is late - assuming she agrees you will spend all night checking your phone and worrying about signal drop out.

:lol:

To be honest in your situation if you can afford to at the time I would hang on and try and get a last minute stub hub ticket if it looks like it's remotely doable.

5 minutes ago, Towelie said:

I suppose either way it's waiting for a small, pudgy person to take forever to come out,

Hmmm... I suppose either way I'll be hanging around waiting on a small, pudgy fella who takes forever to come out, and when he eventually does, he'll be wheezing, out of breath and screaming till my ears bleed. What a choice!

lololol... but have you seen pics from the latest concerts? Axl is looking mighty fine, no sign of belly (and Slash, too). 

I sympathise with your dilemma, having missed many gigs myself over the last ten years due to being pregnant!

If you can afford the risk, I would buy the ticket so you have the option, then all you can do is see how things are going closer to the due date.

Edited by money honey