2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

1 hour ago, Amir said:

Fuck it, got a standing ticket for Paris, too, for sentimental reasons seeing as it's where I first saw Axl and I saw Slash twice there in 2014 :headbang:

Dang I really wanted a standing/GC but even with English on the ticket master site it just seemed like all it was bringing up was seats on the pitch!

I swore I would not attend another NITL show.

However, I can't resist the San Antonio gig for 2 reasons.

#1 It could be the final show

2. My family is from San Antonio and I have many friends in Austin who may attend the Alamo City concert.

I am going to buy my ticket sometime in 2017 once all of the unsold VIP/Platinum tickets are made available at regular price.

The thrill of the ticket chase is half of the fun for me. Pre-sales and initial on-sale dates are for suckers! Trust me on this one!

I'll see you in San Antonio, PARDNER!

Edited by rockphantom

7 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

So recommendations...would it be better to attend the Sun Bowl in El Paso or Alamodome in San Antonio? Which would acoustics be better at 

The acoustics at the Alamodome suck ass!!

Check out this sample of Motley Crue at the Alamodome that I taped last year from the 6th row on the floor.

Keep in mind this recording was heavily edited by techtuts to improve the sound (and it still sucks).

https://www.sendspace.com/file/seohwv

• Like 1