2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

6 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Went to the Houston show this year and they KILLED it. Happy to see so many people saying it was one of the best of the tour. One question: Should I maybe wait and see if they add Houston again, or just go to the San Antonio show? 

It was THE best. Even with the piano incident haha.

11 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

The acoustics at the Alamodome suck ass!!

Check out this sample of Motley Crue at the Alamodome that I taped last year from the 6th row on the floor.

Keep in mind this recording was heavily edited by techtuts to improve the sound (and it still sucks).

https://www.sendspace.com/file/seohwv

You sure that's just not how Crüe sound. They always sounded like crap when I saw them 

Just now, AlexC said:

It was THE best. Even with the piano incident haha.

Haha as someone who was there I can't even describe how uncomfortable those few seconds were. It was like the air had literally gotten sucked out of the whole place. But it all turned out to be okay! 

Just now, GNRfanJen said:

Haha as someone who was there I can't even describe how uncomfortable those few seconds were. It was like the air had literally gotten sucked out of the whole place. But it all turned out to be okay! 

Yeah you definitely got the full on GN'R experience! But in answer to your earlier question. I'd get the San Antonio tickets if I was you. I doubt they'll play the same city twice. Same state but not city.

Don't get mad if I'm wrong though haha.

Just now, AlexC said:

Yeah you definitely got the full on GN'R experience! But in answer to your earlier question. I'd get the San Antonio tickets if I was you. I doubt they'll play the same city twice. Same state but not city.

Don't get mad if I'm wrong though haha.

I agree with that. No way they are going to play the same city twice on different legs.

You can access cheaper golden circles by selecting it through normal standing.

Several shows have a direct link offering golden circle at 250 / 350 euros when its much cheaper going through normal standing and selecting golden circle.

Edited by Axl_morris

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

Ottawa here I come! The TD Place Stadium is a great venue and at capacity only holds like 27 000 people making it fairly small for a stadium gig. I saw AC/DC there in 2015 and it was a fantastic atmosphere. Outdoor, too.

Did you already get tickets?

I see ticket sale date as 12/8/16 and my Nightrain code won't work

1 hour ago, zombux said:

yup. but given the ticket prices, they might probably stay there again, but without me. not really willing to pay over 1000CZK for a show... I'd better support some "young" bands instead of big ones...

Are you nuts? A reunited GNR show is worth way more than some 1000 CZK. At least to me, that is. When do you think you'll have another chance like that? Unless you travel, of course...