2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

1 minute ago, FuriousStyles said:

Did you already get tickets?

I see ticket sale date as 12/8/16 and my Nightrain code won't work

Yeah the date listed is the 9th for some reason, but those "Nightrain Add On" tickets are available as of now (11:00). I debated on doing the stupid LALD package or waiting to try my password at 11:00 and possibly striking out based on how awful last time was for the Nightrain sale. It wasn't clear if existing members could buy or not, or if that was for new memberships.

If you haven't already seen my post a page or so back, the answer is yes, I pulled the trigger. :lol: This fucking band and the things I do. Slash better suck my dick backstage this time - this is twice now.

As much as there was little prep time for the on-sale, kudos to Guns for actually announcing an entire tour in different continents all at once.

• Like 2

Just now, ChristmasFnatic said:

GA, you can choose which side?

Nope.  It just randomly picks the best available ticket for the category...that are available for presale.  I put in GA pit and had to refresh a few times...then I got them.

The presale reserved seat tickets for San Antonio were crap. I am going to stick to my plan of waiting for the unsold VIP tickets to pop up at $250 each.

I was offered 2 seats in SEC A3 Row 16.

However, I want to be within the first 10 rows in San Antonio.

My seats had better be excellent in order to compel me to make the trek from North Texas to San Antonio.

Just now, Kasanova King said:

Nope.  It just randomly picks the best available ticket for the category...that are available for presale.  I put in GA pit and had to refresh a few times...then I got them.

Oh ok. Cool.

Is the Golden Circle be sections too, or just one big area and anything goes?

6 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Got my GA tickets for Montreal and Ottawa. Will worry about the state shows later - not concerned about not getting a ticket for those as I'm sure I'll be able to.

Can't pull any GA tickets for St. Louis though :(

Do you remember what the price breakdown was for these shows? 

1 minute ago, Critical Solution said:

Do you remember what the price breakdown was for these shows? 

UPPER CONCOURSE

US $99.00 - US $250.00

US $99.00US $250.00

LOWER CONCOURSE

US $150.00 - US $250.00

US $150.00US $250.00

FLOOR SEATING

US $150.00 - US $250.00

US $150.00US $250.00

TERRACE LOGE

US $65.00 - US $79.00

US $65.00US $79.00

TERRACE LEVEL

US $35.00 - US $65.00

US $35.00US $65.00

• Like 1

Just now, Black Sabbath said:

Hide contents

UPPER CONCOURSE

US $99.00 - US $250.00

US $99.00US $250.00

LOWER CONCOURSE

US $150.00 - US $250.00

US $150.00US $250.00

FLOOR SEATING

US $150.00 - US $250.00

US $150.00US $250.00

TERRACE LOGE

US $65.00 - US $79.00

US $65.00US $79.00

TERRACE LEVEL

US $35.00 - US $65.00

US $35.00US $65.00

Awesome, thanks for the reply!

15 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Yeah the date listed is the 9th for some reason, but those "Nightrain Add On" tickets are available as of now (11:00). I debated on doing the stupid LALD package or waiting to try my password at 11:00 and possibly striking out based on how awful last time was for the Nightrain sale. It wasn't clear if existing members could buy or not, or if that was for new memberships.

If you haven't already seen my post a page or so back, the answer is yes, I pulled the trigger. :lol: This fucking band and the things I do. Slash better suck my dick backstage this time - this is twice now.

As much as there was little prep time for the on-sale, kudos to Guns for actually announcing an entire tour in different continents all at once.

10 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Got my GA tickets for Montreal and Ottawa. Will worry about the state shows later - not concerned about not getting a ticket for those as I'm sure I'll be able to.

Can't pull any GA tickets for St. Louis though :(

See you motherfuckers in Ottawa :)

• Like 1

Just now, James Bond said:

Did the password work at 11:00?

LOL No.

It didn't work in the upper right 'promotional code' bar and it didn't work in the "Special Events: Guns N' Roses Tour' bar

I selected Nightrain Bundle 2 and selected GAPIT

Then it proceeded to charge me the amount for TWO Nightrain memberships......Then it kicked me out and I logged back in and it only charged me for one

I'd appreciate some lube next time guys! Enjoy the prime rib on that private jet!

2 hours ago, -Jaro- said:

hmmmm...
I can see - 7 drunk people from Zagreb, 1 sober (driver), 1 van and Road Trip to Imola :D

Just have to find 7 perfect (wo)men for job \m/

rock3

Koliko želiš to stvarno da organizuješ? Jeste da dolazim sa neprijateljske teritorije ali bi mogli nešto da napravimo tu. Bliži mi je Beč ali kontam da bih to morao ceo put sam a to je smor :D A plus je Imola jeftinija i to dosta.

• Like 1