2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

Just now, *ParadiseCityGirl* said:

Trying to get pit as well but it keeps saying "unable to process request try again later" I wonder if the presale is now sold out or what? Did you have any issues getting through?

I would assume they're sold out of the Nightrain presale, yes

6 minutes ago, gnr estranged said:

Has anyone mentioned the fact that there is a big break from July 16th - 26th and appetite's 30th anniversary is July 21????

Maybe not but I'll mention they are avoiding a show on that date input pose, I imagine.

1 minute ago, *ParadiseCityGirl* said:

Trying to get pit as well but it keeps saying "unable to process request try again later" I wonder if the presale is now sold out or what? Did you have any issues getting through?

Keep trying!  

55 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Are you nuts? A reunited GNR show is worth way more than some 1000 CZK. At least to me, that is. When do you think you'll have another chance like that? Unless you travel, of course...

if there was at least 1 new song - yeah, that would make sense. but as a nostalgia tour with zero new stuff - nah, I've seen them twice, no reason to do it again for THAT much.

28 minutes ago, FuriousStyles said:

LOL No.

It didn't work in the upper right 'promotional code' bar and it didn't work in the "Special Events: Guns N' Roses Tour' bar

I selected Nightrain Bundle 2 and selected GAPIT

Then it proceeded to charge me the amount for TWO Nightrain memberships......Then it kicked me out and I logged back in and it only charged me for one

I'd appreciate some lube next time guys! Enjoy the prime rib on that private jet!

Christ - my fears were as I expected. :lol:

Well, on the bright side, you ended up getting Pit for the trouble!

If Slash ain't willing to blow me backstage I'll settle for a steak dinner with Melissa. At least with the steak I can taste where my hard earned money went.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Christ - my fears were as I expected. :lol:

Well, on the bright side, you ended up getting Pit for the trouble!

If Slash ain't willing to blow me backstage I'll settle for a steak dinner with Melissa. At least with the steak I can taste where my hard earned money went.

LMAO!

I wouldn't even mind a romp with Dizzy while Del James watches and angrily whispers mean things about Trump in my ear

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I'm not on nightrain - bottoms down - so I have to wait until Saturday when the tickets go on sale in Portugal. I was thinking about Golden Circle, but looking at the prices I don't know anymore :shrugs: But yeah GA ticket is guaranteed, I'm gonna think about golden circle...

5 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

90 euro + delivery etc: tot: 120 euro (fan ticket for free)

Ciao volevo prendere anche io il golden circle ma su ticket one sono esauriti... Come posso fare? Ne metteranno altri prima di venerdì o mi conviene aspettare la vendita generale? Scusa ma davvero non so a chi chiedere ho speso 40€ di nightrain per nulla....

4 minutes ago, FuriousStyles said:

LMAO!

I wouldn't even mind a romp with Dizzy while Del James watches and angrily whispers mean things about Trump in my ear

I nearly spat out my coffee. I think the "romp with Dizzy" bit did it. :lol:

On a slightly more serious note, I absolutely love TD Place Stadium so I can't wait. It'll be nice to be outdoors too after they sealed us in at the Rogers.

• Like 1