2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

Here's some thought..

Some people say that tickets amount even up to $400 or 300 pounds in certain european countries.. I mean could it really be that expensive? I mean I know that demand is huge but the date list doesn't show so.. It would be more sensible to lower the prices and put more dates... I mean if you would take a look at Coldplay's tour it's highly more organised logistics wise..

Speaking of that huge GnR demand.. where is it? I see only 1 date per country whilst Coldplay on the other hand plays 3 Stade de France, 4 Wembley, 5 in Germany and 2 in every European country.. Does that mean they equalized the ticket prices with demand? 

So where are those GnR dates.. this EU tour is highly scarce...

I dont know is their average ticket price to be honest...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Head_Full_of_Dreams_Tour#Tour_dates

Edited by scooby845

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I nearly spat out my coffee. I think the "romp with Dizzy" bit did it. :lol:

On a slightly more serious note, I absolutely love TD Place Stadium so I can't wait. It'll be nice to be outdoors too after they sealed us in at the Rogers.

I've never been to TD place, but it looks beautiful!

A nice contrast to the concrete prison camp known as The Rogers Dome Sky Centre! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Here's some thought..

Some people say that tickets amount even up to $400 or 300 pounds in certain european countries.. I mean could it really be that expensive? I mean I know that demand is huge but the date list doesn't show so.. It would be more sensible to lower the prices and put more dates... I mean if you would take a look at Coldplay's tour it's highly more organised logistics wise..

Speaking of that huge GnR demand.. where is it? I see only 1 date per country whilst Coldplay on the other hand plays 3 Stade de France, 4 Wembley, 5 in Germany and 2 in every European country.. Does that mean they equalized the ticket prices with demand? 

So where are those GnR dates.. this EU tour is highly scarce...

They'll announce 2nd dates as the original dates become full....just like they have been doing all along.

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

Huge gap after London show...almost guarantee a 2nd show there.  Haven't looked at the rest of the dates.

you are right but that is the only one presumably... 

now I dont wanna start any comparison on whos better... but Coldplay played 4 sold out Wembleys!!! How come Guns only 2 shows...? See the underlying thought Im trying to show? Less expensive tickets or bigger demand?

2 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

you are right but that is the only one presumably... 

now I dont wanna start any comparison on whos better... but Coldplay played 4 sold out Wembleys!!! How come Guns only 2 shows...? See the underlying thought Im trying to show? Less expensive tickets or bigger demand?

Are demands for Coldplay really that big? I dont even see them as same league. But oh well.

Trying to find out ticket prices for the Dublin show, all I've got so far is "starts at 89.50 euros".

Can anybody answer if the General Admission tickets are ALL priced at this? If so, I take it there is no allocation of where you stand? And if there is, how does that work?

Really just debating whether to spend the money on Nightrain membership. The t-shirt is a nice gesture but I will realistically only go to the one show.

4 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Are demands for Coldplay really that big? I dont even see them as same league. But oh well.

2 minutes ago, BloodyMary said:

Coldplay is so mainstream everyone will go and see them, I understand that there's a bigger demand for them than for GNR...

yeah but this is mind blowing even in comparison with reunited GNR..

3 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

No Scotland, no Wales, no Northern Ireland

no Norway, No Easter Europe, no Russia...

only one show per country...

what kind of Tour is this?

To be fair on the Northern Ireland point, Slane is a far better venue for people from the North to attend than anywhere in Dublin itself. It's about an hour and a half's drive from Belfast, and an hour away from Diblin. 

4 hours ago, dgnr said:

I'm not on nightrain - bottoms down - so I have to wait until Saturday when the tickets go on sale in Portugal. I was thinking about Golden Circle, but looking at the prices I don't know anymore :shrugs: But yeah GA ticket is guaranteed, I'm gonna think about golden circle...

good luck girl!!

4 hours ago, Nightrain92 said:

Ciao volevo prendere anche io il golden circle ma su ticket one sono esauriti... Come posso fare? Ne metteranno altri prima di venerdì o mi conviene aspettare la vendita generale? Scusa ma davvero non so a chi chiedere ho speso 40€ di nightrain per nulla....

potrebbero metterne altri....

entra su t1 e sul sito ufficiale dei gnr ogni ora.. anche la notte e la mattina all'alba..

Edited by Italian girl

7 hours ago, Stockholm Syndrome said:

2017 EUROPEAN TOUR  

May 27
Slane Castle
Dublin, Ireland

May 30
San Mames
Bilbao, Spain

June 2
Passeio Martimo De Alges
Lisbon, Portugal

June 4
Vincente Calderon
Madrid, Spain

June 7
Letzigrund
Zurich, Switzerland

June 10
Autodromo
Imola, Italy

June 13
Olympiastadion
Munich, Germany

June 16
Olympic Park Stadium
London, UK

June 20
Stadion Energie, Gdansk
Gdansk, Poland

June 22
Messe
Hannover, Germany

June 24
Werchter Classic
Werchter, Belgium

June 27
Parken
Copenhagen, Denmark

June 29
Friends Arena
Stockholm, Sweden

July 1
Hameenlinna Festival Park
Helsinki, Finland

July 4
Letnany Airport
Prague, Czech Republic

July 7
Stade de France
Paris, France

July 10
Ernst Happel
Vienna, Austria

July 12
Goffert Park
Nijmegen, Holland

July 15
Hayarkon Park
Tel Aviv, Isreal

5 hours ago, andy_rose said:

Yeah. They have played here everytime in Europe before, so still have hope.

A Norwegian Live Nation spokesperson said to NRK they've known for a while that Norway was left out, and it's not likely they'll be added to this leg of the tour. If they continue the tour, maybe in 2018 he said.

1 hour ago, *ParadiseCityGirl* said:

Trying to get pit as well but it keeps saying "unable to process request try again later" I wonder if the presale is now sold out or what? Did you have any issues getting through?

I did not but my buddy had difficulty completing a transaction because his bank flagged the purchase as potentially fraudulent - he had to call them to straighten it out.   I did not get any errors on the ticket selection side of things.  I counted about 9-10 refresh attempts before I finally got them.