2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

2 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Going to the August 8 Miami show.  Just got 2 GA 1 Slash side pit tickets.  

Got the same this morning.  Pleasantly surprised they were available through the presale.  Also pleasantly surprised that the show is at Marlins Park.  Bigger than an arena but cool temperature and no risk of getting soaked!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rockphantom said:

I swore I would not attend another NITL show.

However, I can't resist the San Antonio gig for 2 reasons.

#1 It could be the final show

2. My family is from San Antonio and I have many friends in Austin who may attend the Alamo City concert.

I am going to buy my ticket sometime in 2017 once all of the unsold VIP/Platinum tickets are made available at regular price.

The thrill of the ticket chase is half of the fun for me. Pre-sales and initial on-sale dates are for suckers! Trust me on this one!

I'll see you in San Antonio, PARDNER!

My brother lives in SA and my mom lives near Denver, so it's one or the other for me! Do we know if the SA one is indoors???

2 hours ago, rockphantom said:

The presale reserved seat tickets for San Antonio were crap. I am going to stick to my plan of waiting for the unsold VIP tickets to pop up at $250 each.

I was offered 2 seats in SEC A3 Row 16.

However, I want to be within the first 10 rows in San Antonio.

My seats had better be excellent in order to compel me to make the trek from North Texas to San Antonio.

No complaining here mister lol! :P If I do choose to go to this gig over Denver, I will be flying in from Alaska! 

1 hour ago, Mendez said:

Heres to hoping they add a Southern California date. OR a Las Vegas date. I know they already came here twice, but still. Cant get enough of them :headbang:

Many of us can't...can ya tell?!!! :lol::headbang:

Got myself a slane ticket despite really not wanting them to play in Slane... but I'm really looking forward to it all the same. Absolutely no way in hell I was paying for golden circle, over €300 for a single standing ticket? you have got to be kidding! I want early access for that money and a photo with "select members" the extra special package is just over a grand! who is buying that package? MAYBE I'd swing it at €500 as a once off! but I'd never in a million years pay 1000 to see any band, not in a completely classic reunion of GnR with Steven and Izzy. Regular standing is good enough for me! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom2112 said:

Got myself a slane ticket despite really not wanting them to play in Slane... but I'm really looking forward to it all the same. Absolutely no way in hell I was paying for golden circle, over €300 for a single standing ticket? you have got to be kidding! I want early access for that money and a photo with "select members" the extra special package is just over a grand! who is buying that package? MAYBE I'd swing it at €500 as a once off! but I'd never in a million years pay 1000 to see any band, not in a completely classic reunion of GnR with Steven and Izzy. Regular standing is good enough for me! 

The 300 odd Golcen Circle ticket has early access and other perks

3 minutes ago, Sanomatovic said:

Do they add more Golden circle tickets when public sale goes live?

It doesn't say - but I expect there will be. They probably only released a certain batch for each pre-sale. I  was tempted to wait until Friday, but given how big ticket demand will probably be, I didn't want to risk missing out, so bought a normal ticket instead.

10 minutes ago, seely said:

I bit the bullet and joined Nightrain. Gold circle tickets sold out already out but grabbed hold of a normal standing ticket.

Bring. It. On :D

For what gig ?

Could you tell me if there are still gold tickets for Paris please. I'll sign up in few minutes

5 minutes ago, taker5962 said:

For what gig ?

Could you tell me if there are still gold tickets for Paris please. I'll sign up in few minutes

London. Not sure about Paris, i'm afraid - that date isn't showing up on my Ticketmaster site.

2 hours ago, Italian girl said:

Thanks for the tag, I will hopefully see them in Japan and the dates which I am planning to go to London on, they are not in within the GNR dates, so Sadly Europe won't be possible for me. 

You are going to Imola? 

7 minutes ago, downliner said:

Whats all this "sold out" bollocks for the London Golden tickets? Not sure if I should buy 2 regular standing or wait until the general sale to try and grab some gold tix which obviously havent sold out <_<

I considered the same - but demand on Friday is likely to be huge. I didn't want to risk missing out, so bought standard tickets.

If they do announce a second date as expected, then at least we can get GC tickets then in the pre-sale...

• Like 1