2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

My brother lives in SA and my mom lives near Denver, so it's one or the other for me! Do we know if the SA one is indoors???

it's at the Alamodome, where my SPURS play! :P i would love to go to the SA one, love that city. but El Paso is where my family is so... :shrugs:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Hide contents

UPPER CONCOURSE

US $99.00 - US $250.00

US $99.00US $250.00

LOWER CONCOURSE

US $150.00 - US $250.00

US $150.00US $250.00

FLOOR SEATING

US $150.00 - US $250.00

US $150.00US $250.00

TERRACE LOGE

US $65.00 - US $79.00

US $65.00US $79.00

TERRACE LEVEL

US $35.00 - US $65.00

US $35.00US $65.00

What show is this price breakdown for?

9 hours ago, The Matinator said:

No way I'm missing the Gorge show, my favorite band at my favorite venue.

Didn't have anything for Cali so I purchased the Gorge show also. Have no idea where I'm going or how to get there but I have some time to figure it out. I'm happy to hear it's a good venue?

17 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Got my pit tickets to Vancouver and George :D Gonna try for Edmonton on friday!

I purchased pit tickets for George too. Will be my first time in the state of Washington. So excited but very pricey.

11 minutes ago, GNR-girl said:

I've got Golden Circle ticket for Stockholm! :D I'm so happy, can't stop smiling! :D 

I saw that you got yours too, I'm so happy for you and for all of us. :D What a great day. :D 

I also bought Golden Circle tickets for the Stockholm show and guess what I can't stop smiling either! ;)

Just now, Gordon Comstock said:

I've seen a bunch of shows in WA but never been to the Gorge, I'm really excited for this show!

Me too, I've heard great things about this venue and I figured it wouldn't be as hot as the Texas shows. What will the weather be like in September?

8 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Is the Gorge the smallest venue on the North American tour? Most seem to be stadiums whereas this has a capacity of 20,000? 

Looks that way, capacity just over 20,000. Sits in the mountains on the River Gorge. I took a chance with the VIP experience for this show but not sure how that will work out.:shrugs:

2 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

The 300 odd Golcen Circle ticket has early access and other perks

Agh I see, 200+ extra for lanyard, poster, picks, bandana and entry 30mins before everyone else... still doesn't sound great!

But last time that was essentially the meet and greet package, so this time they just removed the meet and greet from it, making a whole new REALLY expensive meet and greet package with "select members".

Edited by Tom2112