2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

Looks like GNR made some money today :P

So glad for all of you going to the shows! Especially those in Europe who didn't have the chance this year. I promise it will be worth the wait! :)

My advice is, go to as many shows as you can and get the best tickets you can afford. I still have the biggest smile every time I remember having them (especially Slash who was more often on my side) a few meters from me. It was an epic experience that I wouldn't trade for any money! ^_^

• Like 3

Quick question all.  I assume the 2 GA Pits were also there this summer for the USA dates... How many people do they hold and whats the view like?  I grabbed a couple pit tickets for Regina and I'm taking my wife.  I know if we hang further back in the pit and a bit to the side that it won't be crazy or anything (this is North America after all) but was just curious...

3 minutes ago, Captain SK said:

Quick question all.  I assume the 2 GA Pits were also there this summer for the USA dates... How many people do they hold and whats the view like?  I grabbed a couple pit tickets for Regina and I'm taking my wife.  I know if we hang further back in the pit and a bit to the side that it won't be crazy or anything (this is North America after all) but was just curious...

The pit holds about 1000. It's not super huge. When I went to Toronto I sat right behind the pit and there was tons of room so no one was squished probably could of fit 500 more in there. Every view from the pit is should be good

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, coolranchdressing! said:

Can the administrators add these new shoes to 2017 dates? I'm shocked their not up there!

goonv to Buffalo, Montreal, Ottawa. Managed to get pit for B and O. 

Anyone know if there's a lot of buzz for these tix?

We are getting to it. I've just finished the Euro dates, US and CAD will be up shortly.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SL138 said:

london golden circle tickets sold out?

O2 and live Nation are also running presales on Wednesday, I assume they will have a batch of golden circle tickets to release.

Edited by Archtop

What a fucking day!

Congrats to all those who got tickets and have waited for this forever. 

Me and my mate are buzzing. First introduced me to GN'R via the UYI DVD when we were 15 years old (28 now). Long time coming!

Just bought GC tickets for Munich and Lisbon. London is so expensive, plus GC tickets sold out on the pre-sale! 

Extremely happy although the wife will kill me when she eventually finds out. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Archtop said:

O2 and live Nation are also running presales on Wednesday, I assume they will have a batch of golden circle tickets to release.

How do you access those presales? 
I want golden circle, but I was to slow today.

2 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

Me too, I've heard great things about this venue and I figured it wouldn't be as hot as the Texas shows. What will the weather be like in September?

It should be about perfect, usually about 20-25 degrees celsius (I think thats about 80-85 F). That's about all I can handle anyway, I don't know how you Texans survive outside in the summer :lol:

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It should be about perfect, usually about 20-25 degrees celsius (I think thats about 80-85 F). That's about all I can handle anyway, I don't know how you Texans survive outside in the summer :lol:

The San Antonio show will be indoors. The Alamodome is a cavernous old indoor stadium that was built in 1993.

Edited by rockphantom

49 minutes ago, Captain SK said:

The pits were tiny last summer and it looks like they'll be the same size next summer. There was tons of room last time, could've easily held twice as many people. There's not a bad spot in the pit, though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tobymcclure said:

i Got tickets for Slane gig! :):)     i paid 40 extra for night train fanclub, Doesnt say how i join it or no promo code! Does anyone know how i use it to join up to upgraded membership? or did i just pay 40 quid to get my ticket early! lol 

Same here. I had to pay 42 euros extra for Nightrain. Yet no info on how to register without having to pay again and no code. I asked ticketmaster about this but so far no answer.

40 minutes ago, Izzyslash said:

How do you access those presales? 
I want golden circle, but I was to slow today.

Ok the 02 presale do you have a phone with them, or somebody who does, can register and then you can access the presale on Wednesday. They seem to be listing Golden circle early entry tickets on thier site.

Live Nation maybe not so easy, it's for American Express, Lloyds rewards or TSB avoid card holders, presale starts tomorrow, at 10 am.