2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

I have a question if somebody can please help me out. I am wanting to go to the London show but was slow with the purchase and they only seem to now have upper tier seating quite far back. Is it worth just paying the extra and securing them now or is there a guarantee some are being held back for the Live Nation Pre Sale and I should just wait til then? Thanks

Edited by Affirmation

14 minutes ago, Natalia92 said:

When does presale end?

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 12/09/16 09:00 AM MST

Front Of The Line by American Express

Start: Tue, 12/06/16 10:00 AM MST
End: Thu, 12/08/16 10:00 PM MST

One Time Access

Start: Wed, 12/07/16 10:00 AM MST

Live Nation Presale

Start: Thu, 12/08/16 10:00 AM MST

Live Nation Mobile App Presale

Facebook / Venue/ Radio Station Presales

End: Thu, 12/08/16 08:00 PM MST

VIP Packages Public Onsale

Start: Fri, 12/09/16 09:00 AM MST
End: Mon, 08/14/17 10:00 PM MDT

VIP Packages Presale

Start: Mon, 12/05/16 10:00 AM MST

Nightrain Fan Club Presale

Start: Mon, 12/05/16 10:00 AM MST

Ticket + Nightrain Membership Presales

Start: Mon, 12/05/16 11:00 AM MST

I feel spoiled that I'm getting to see them 13 months apart and next time I will be closer than I ever have before. I'm still jittery from my earlier purchase. I had no idea tickets were going on sale, and well I had no time to think about it, I acted and bought. 

23 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Sooooo, anyone here not buying 4 pre-sale tickets feel like letting me use their code so I can get an Edmonton ticket? Who's feeling that christmas spirit eh? :D

I bought one ticket...soo...if I can help let me know

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Apollo said:

They are coming back to my state. Will it be the same show as a couple months ago or will there be new songs or is it in support of a new album? I have read/heard what the band or their management team said about it. 

If they release anything I'd bet on the NITL tour DVD, which if that's the case I doubt they'd play the exact same setlist as is on the DVD. I'd assume they'll swap out a few songs at least, but it's also the 30th anniversary of AFD so who knows at this point how the setlist will look. If you're basing whether or not you should go on the status of a new album, you probably won't go. I think best case scenario is 1 new song played in the summer, and either an album or a new Greatest Hits with some new songs or something comes out next fall/winter.

6 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

It should be about perfect, usually about 20-25 degrees celsius (I think thats about 80-85 F). That's about all I can handle anyway, I don't know how you Texans survive outside in the summer :lol:

Actually not a Texan, Cali girl. Still gets hot though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

Same here. I had to pay 42 euros extra for Nightrain. Yet no info on how to register without having to pay again and no code. I asked ticketmaster about this but so far no answer.

You should've received a code when you registered for Nightrain and bought your tickets. It says to log into Nightrain and go to the tour site and your code should be above the tour listing. 1-855-363-0587 US or +1-949-333-4825 International.

7 hours ago, Captain SK said:

Quick question all.  I assume the 2 GA Pits were also there this summer for the USA dates... How many people do they hold and whats the view like?  I grabbed a couple pit tickets for Regina and I'm taking my wife.  I know if we hang further back in the pit and a bit to the side that it won't be crazy or anything (this is North America after all) but was just curious...

Dodger Stadium pit didn't seem to be too crowded and it was a small pit area but I guess it depends on the size of the venue. Get there early and you should be fine.

12 hours ago, scooby845 said:

No Scotland, no Wales, no Northern Ireland

no Norway, No Easter Europe, no Russia...

only one show per country...

what kind of Tour is this?

a joke is what it is, there is no way im travelling 600 mile to london

3 hours ago, Billsfan said:

Wasn't the nightrain presale a big rip off last time anyways?!

idk.. I'll wait til the general sale 

From what I've seen when buying Swedish tickets they seemed very good, got golden circle tickets for 110€ which is pretty good compared to the 2016 US leg imo

Anyone buy tickets for more than 1 gig on the presale. Friend gave me his code after he bought 2 for London show and I was able to get 1 disabled ticket (via phonecall) and 2 more GA tickets for the show at Slane

Have the 2 GA tickets (for Slane) printed here at home and got the confirmation number for the disabled tickets so seems like went through alright even though thought were only able to get 4 (hope that's the case anyway)