2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

1 hour ago, Ringerbell said:

Anyone buy tickets for more than 1 gig on the presale. Friend gave me his code after he bought 2 for London show and I was able to get 1 disabled ticket (via phonecall) and 2 more GA tickets for the show at Slane

Have the 2 GA tickets (for Slane) printed here at home and got the confirmation number for the disabled tickets so seems like went through alright even though thought were only able to get 4 (hope that's the case anyway)

I think it's four tickets you can buy per show. You'll be safe :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Apollo said:

They are coming back to my state. Will it be the same show as a couple months ago or will there be new songs or is it in support of a new album? I have read/heard what the band or their management team said about it. 

We will get a new album, a new set, more fit Axl, more rasp and still be waiting on this song to be played 

simply so we can see if Axl explodes or not

Can someone help me with the vienna concert? I have never been to the Ernst-Happel-Stadion before, so when i buy the tickets for  Seating PK3 94,70 EUR where exactly is this in the picture of the stadium?

https://www.ticketmaster.at/event/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-lifetime-tour-tickets/8233?language=en-us

I am not able to use the pre-sale , so do you guys think that those tickets - because they are the cheapest - will sell out soon?

Edited by RooSaa

11 hours ago, Natty said:

I got vienna - my home town - and munich golden circle tix. And prague front of stage :lol: i am ruined but happy. See you there... hope to see steven at least at 1 show.. Gnr forever :heart: :P

whats the difference between golden circle and front of stage?

1 hour ago, kok said:

PM me if you would like the presale code. Already bought the tickets for Vienna and München, but the code is valid for other gigs.

hey I tried to pm you but I cant for some reaon

I need only one ticket

Edited by Natalia92

1 hour ago, kok said:

PM me if you would like the presale code. Already bought the tickets for Vienna and München, but the code is valid for other gigs.

I cant PM you. Maybe your inbox is full. I have used my code and bought tickets still my best friend is without tickets so If I could use your code for and extra ticket in Stockholm that would be awesome.

29 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

Bought Nightrain membership and 1 ticket to Finland golden circle and 1 ticket to Prague golden circle.. still trying to decide which one to go Vienna or Holland show. Which stadium is better in sound quality?

Pumped!

I got Finland and Lissabon. But the guestion is do I need more?? Or is it just the same show over and over again... :blink: 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

Same here. I had to pay 42 euros extra for Nightrain. Yet no info on how to register without having to pay again and no code. I asked ticketmaster about this but so far no answer.

yeah i dont understand why theres a separate receipt with no code on it to join up,.. you get an answer yet?