2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

1 hour ago, Natalia92 said:

Will more gc tickets be available on Friday? or should I go for the regular one?

It's kind of a toss up, but a lot of people were having luck through the NA Tour all the way up til days before each show.

9 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

You should've received a code when you registered for Nightrain and bought your tickets. It says to log into Nightrain and go to the tour site and your code should be above the tour listing. 1-855-363-0587 US or +1-949-333-4825 International.

I bought the membership directly from ticketmaster with the ticket. Received nothing but a receipt. No instructions on how to join now that I've already paid for the membership.

2 hours ago, tobymcclure said:

yeah i dont understand why theres a separate receipt with no code on it to join up,.. you get an answer yet?

Nothing but an auto-reply...

13 minutes ago, hair of the dog said:

@Andy14 Please help me: What´s about Letany Airport, is this just a huge field?? Do you know prices, how much is the GC ticket there? have you bought your ticket already?

Sorry, so many questions. That´s me these days::crazy:

Yes, it's just a huge field, so the only option is to buy the golden circle if you want to see something

These are pics from acdc show this year

Výsledek obrázku pro acdc praha 2016

Související obrázek

I bought the ticket via nightrain...

10 minutes ago, Natalia92 said:

When I try to register in livenation for presale it's always service unavailable :(

What's wrong with the service? Can I help somehow? If you want, PM me, I can try making the registration from my computer, it seems to be working...

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Yes, it's just a huge field, so the only option is to buy the golden circle if you want to see something

These are pics from acdc show this year

Výsledek obrázku pro acdc praha 2016

Související obrázek

I bought the ticket via nightrain...

What's wrong with the service? Can I help somehow? If you want, PM me, I can try making the registration from my computer, it seems to be working...

Thank you but I finally made it :) It might sound dumb but did you have the option to print your own ticket when you booked? because I want to avoid any extra delivery fees etc. i 'm not in czech republic and it might cost a lot. And one more question:) Is transportation from and to the venue convenient? It is an airport so I guess it is far from the center? worried about going back after concert.:)

Edited by Natalia92

3 minutes ago, Natalia92 said:

Thank you but I finally made it :) It might sound dumb but did you have the option do print your own ticket when you booked? because I want to avoid any axtra delivery fees etc. i 'm not in czech republic and it might cost a lot. And one more question:) Is transportation from and to the venue convenient? It is an airport so I guess it is far from the center? worried about going back after concert.:)

You can buy e-ticket for 1euro fee and then print it.

There's a subway and bus station right next to the venue. When I went to the ACDC show, the transport was free after the show until midnight. The only problem was that I had to wait for almost an hour since there were so many people trying to get home. 

• Like 1