2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

Can anyone help me out? I purchased the Nightrain membership for tickets to the London show via ticket master, I received an email from them confirming my purchase and with this note:

"If you have purchased a Nightrain membership, please note your membership will be delivered directly to you by Nightrain. You will receive an email with instructions of how to redeem membership within approximately 10 days of purchase. 
Membership Disclaimer: Ticketmaster UK Limited accepts no responsibility for the delivery or quality of the products and services to be provided by Nightrain. If you have any queries relating to the Fan Club membership please visit http://www.gunsnroses.com/help."

What does it mean when it says "delivered directly" as far as I was aware you get a T-Shirt for joining but obviously I have not stated my size etc. yet so just not sure how this works?

Edited by Affirmation

Trying to buy Slane Castle tickets, all went well until I filled in billing info.. Says my postal code is wrong and changes country to Ireland. Help anyone, please.. I dont have an address there, only wanna go see GNR!<_<

How did you other people get the tickets??

4 hours ago, hair of the dog said:

@Andy14 Please help me: What´s about Letany Airport, is this just a huge field?? Do you know prices, how much is the GC ticket there? have you bought your ticket already?

Sorry, so many questions. That´s me these days::crazy:

It is a small plane airport. I saw ACDC with Axl this may in there. It's a great place for rock n' roll concert and has capacity up to 70 000 people. Sound quality was great and so are the metro connections to the airport.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Affirmation said:

Can anyone help me out? I purchased the Nightrain membership for tickets to the London show via ticket master, I received an email from them confirming my purchase and with this note:

"If you have purchased a Nightrain membership, please note your membership will be delivered directly to you by Nightrain. You will receive an email with instructions of how to redeem membership within approximately 10 days of purchase. 
Membership Disclaimer: Ticketmaster UK Limited accepts no responsibility for the delivery or quality of the products and services to be provided by Nightrain. If you have any queries relating to the Fan Club membership please visit http://www.gunsnroses.com/help."

What does it mean when it says "delivered directly" as far as I was aware you get a T-Shirt for joining but obviously I have not stated my size etc. yet so just not sure how this works?

It looks like they are saying that Nightrain will contact you directly about your membership. Pretty much a "leave us (ticketmaster) alone about it... this is between you and nighttrain and has nothing to do with us"

Nightrain should send you an email within 10 days with more info about how to activate your membership. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LadyMarian said:

Trying to buy Slane Castle tickets, all went well until I filled in billing info.. Says my postal code is wrong and changes country to Ireland. Help anyone, please.. I dont have an address there, only wanna go see GNR!<_<

How did you other people get the tickets??

There's an option when you start filling in your bank details to change your country from Ireland to Great Britain. There's a tab where you can see the other options.

• Like 1

Yeeeessssss! Golden circle early entrance  tickets bought, hotel booked in Gdańsk!!!!!! GN'R - you better be worth the money!!!!!!

I'm shit happy! After reading about the excitement of the Americans for a year, I got'em now too!!!!!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Asia said:

Yeeeessssss! Golden circle early entrance  tickets bought, hotel booked in Gdańsk!!!!!! GN'R - you better be worth the money!!!!!!

I'm shit happy! After reading about the excitement of the Americans for a year, I got'em now too!!!!!!

See you there!! just bought mine too ;) that early entrance just means you get early entrance yes? I bought golden circle without early entrance...

3 minutes ago, slitherz said:

See you there!! just bought mine too ;) that early entrance just means you get early entrance yes? I bought golden circle without early entrance...

Yeah, I guess it means you can get there early and occupy a better place, wheather I'll be willing to stand there for so many hours is a different story but just in case I bought this option :lol:

Anyway, now I only need a train ticket but those will be sold no sooner than in May ;)

Edited by Asia

On 12/5/2016 at 4:47 PM, Italian girl said:

I bought my London tickets approximately 1 minute after they went on sale and Monday :)  Am still toying with the idea of doing Paris and / or Spain too, but I'm just so broke after remortgaging my life to go to Vegas and NY this year :blink:. £165 for a bigger area than the US pit............. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kula2006 said:

Golden Circle for Vienna - check -- all standing tickets have been sold out within 10 min....

How did you get the GC? I was trying yesterday via Nigtrain, it wasn't available, and today the same...

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

How did you get the GC? I was trying yesterday via Nigtrain, it wasn't available, and today the same...

Regular pre sale started at 10 in the morning - refreshed the ticket page constantly from 9.55 onwards - they started the presale at 10 - at 10.05 all tickets have been sold for front of stage...

btw is there also a presale for the show in prague??? Can someone provide a link plz

Edited by Kula2006

2 minutes ago, Kula2006 said:

Regular pre sale started at 10 in the morning - refreshed the ticket page constantly from 9.55 onwards - they started the presale at 10 - at 10.05 all tickets have been sold for front of stage...

btw is there also a presale for the show in prague??? Can someone provide a link plz

I went there exactly when it started but it said FOS 1 is not available, only FOS 2

For Prague it's www.livenation.cz, you need to register there but it's for free 

3 minutes ago, Kula2006 said:

Did the same for germany. I tried to get FOS 1 tix the second they were available. But they were sold out already. But managed to get FOS 2 tickets. 

The husband is so going to kill me. :wacko:

• Like 2