2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

2 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I went there exactly when it started but it said FOS 1 is not available, only FOS 2

For Prague it's www.livenation.cz, you need to register there but it's for free 

There are still tickets available from time to time just have a look at the oeticket.com page - but you gotta be fast in case there are some spare tickets left..

thx for the link

When are tickets available tomorrow for the Sweden concert? I doubt it's going to sell out fast because I think Friends Arena has never been sold out for a concert. According to Wikipedia, the capacity is 65k while the record is 55k (Bruce Springsteen).

Any additional Norwegians going to Sweden?

7 minutes ago, SuperYlvis said:

When are tickets available tomorrow for the Sweden concert? I doubt it's going to sell out fast because I think Friends Arena has never been sold out for a concert. According to Wikipedia, the capacity is 65k while the record is 55k (Bruce Springsteen).

Any additional Norwegians going to Sweden?

9.00 tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Can anyone clear me up on this?

With my nightrain code i was able to buy more than 4 tickets for the whole tour, right?

What kind of tickets you bought? Packages, Golden Circle, Upper Deck?

5 minutes ago, Padme said:

What kind of tickets you bought? Packages, Golden Circle, Upper Deck?

golden circle and ga

is there a chance my tickets might get cancelled although i already got confirmation on all of them?

Edited by xBrownstonex

1 hour ago, Italian girl said:

Unfortunately yes

What? Why? That's nonsense! If you can order them and you get confirmation, that should be it. If you aren't allowed to buy more than 4, then they should make it impossible to buy more.

1 hour ago, xBrownstonex said:

anyone else bought more than 4 tickets with their code?

Yes, @MB. did. For two separate shows. I think @Amir did too? I just assumed you could only buy four tickets per show.