2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

Just now, Pumpking said:

Well, I just ordered, and received the tickets. I think it'll be alright. 

It will. It's probably something they put up there to prevent abuse by scalpers or something. I know GNR isn't that fan friendly, but to deny entrance to fans who bought their tickets via the official channel would be a bit rich.

4 minutes ago, Lio said:

It will. It's probably something they put up there to prevent abuse by scalpers or something. I know GNR isn't that fan friendly, but to deny entrance to fans who bought their tickets via the official channel would be a bit rich.

Yeah you're right, I'm just overreacting. Thanks! 

20 minutes ago, Lio said:

I don't think they would deny you entrance, as opposed to refunding your money, invalidating your tix and revoking your fan club membership....after being advised by email that this is what is going to be done about your blatant violation of their TOS.

Otheewise it's likely to go undetected and all is fine:)

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

I don't think they would deny you entrance, as opposed to refunding your money, invalidating your tix and revoking your fan club membership....after being advised by email that this is what is going to be done about your blatant violation of their TOS.

Shut up :P

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Has this actually happened to anyone? And revoking tickets isn't exactly cancelling an order, right? Since the order went through already, got confirmed, and tickets were delivered. 

12 minutes ago, Pumpking said:

Has this actually happened to anyone? And revoking tickets isn't exactly cancelling an order, right? Since the order went through already, got confirmed, and tickets were delivered. 

They can invalidate the bar code on the tix, thus when you go to enter venue the ticket won't scan and you can't get in.

has thus been done for these reasons?   Don't know, but I know people who have had their barcodes invalidated for other reasons.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

Just now, tsinindy said:

They can invalidate the bar code on the tix, thus when you go to enter venue the ticket won't scan and you can't get in.

I get that, but the terms say they can cancel an order. Does that mean they can invalidate tickets when the order already was processed completely? And guns n roses has nothing to do with the tickets themselves, right? It's Mojo in the Netherlands organizing the concert, and ticketmaster selling the ticktets for them. Seems a bit silly a third party could invalidate tickets..?

1 minute ago, Pumpking said:

I get that, but the terms say they can cancel an order. Does that mean they can invalidate tickets when the order already was processed completely? And guns n roses has nothing to do with the tickets themselves, right? It's Mojo in the Netherlands organizing the concert, and ticketmaster selling the ticktets for them. Seems a bit silly a third party could invalidate tickets..?

Maybe you should just understand that it could happen, but likely won't and move on with your life....

:)

Why would they bother to cancel a few tickets from accounts that have gone over by one or two tickets? I really don't think they're going to worry about that at all. 

And ticketmaster do not even know what they're selling. If you ask them what a VIP package includes, they do not know :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, MB. said:

if you are worried that much, take another nightrain membership. It will cost you 40 dollar extra tough.

I bought tickets in two different countries and not more than three in every country (5 in total). It will be alright.

I've done the same mate bought 2 tickets for London gig and I got 3 for Slane using same code. Think it be grand as ticketmaster Ireland confirmed tickets for me 24 hours after booking was processed

6 hours ago, Lio said:

What? Why? That's nonsense! If you can order them and you get confirmation, that should be it. If you aren't allowed to buy more than 4, then they should make it impossible to buy more.

Yes, @MB. did. For two separate shows. I think @Amir did too? I just assumed you could only buy four tickets per show.

Yup. I bought two Toronto tickets back in July with same code. Japan tickets had their own presale code. Then with the same code from Toronto I got 2 x London, 1 x Stockholm, 1 x Paris, 1 x Prague, and 1 x Montreal. On a few of the sites I think it said limit is 4 per show, not sure.

• Like 1

So the UK leg of the tour consists of 1 gig at the Olympic Stadium London I'm very disappointed at this. I honestly thought they'd play at least half a dozen football stadiums. It means out of the millions of fans the band has in the UK a mere 80,000 will get a chance to witness the band live. If they were only playing one gig they could have played Donington 111,000 capacity or Knebworth 125,000 or even Glastonbury 135,000 this is very dissapointing tickets will be like gold dust it's a shame so few will see Guns 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, AFD5 said:

So the UK leg of the tour consists of 1 gig at the Olympic Stadium London I'm very disappointed at this. I honestly thought they'd play at least half a dozen football stadiums. It means out of the millions of fans the band has in the UK a mere 80,000 will get a chance to witness the band live. If they were only playing one gig they could have played Donington 111,000 capacity or Knebworth 125,000 or even Glastonbury 135,000 this is very dissapointing tickets will be like gold dust it's a shame so few will see Guns 

There's definitely gonna be a 2nd show, who knows, maybe 3 ;-D

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Golden Circle, GA, seating?

Which tix and how well has today's presale sold?

Got GA... Would've gone GC but the cost was too high and I'm right in the middle of the pay cycle before Xmas so will have to just try and get to the front of GA section, sure it'll be fine though... In terms of sales, I'm not too sure but a lot of people on Twitter seem to have got some 

• Like 1

Just bought a Nightrain membership to secure good seats or golden circle tickets, only to find out almost everything is sold out. Only the worst seats in the house or GA tickets available.

Are they holding back tickets for the public sale? I don't want to watch the show next to the hotdog stand on the roof.

1 hour ago, Adler's Popcorn said:

Got my ticket for London yesterday! £95. I'm happy!! The last time I saw them at Wembley it set me (well, my Mum!) back £21. Sign of the times. BRING IT ON! 

Yeah I was there it was a red hot day i'd never been to Wembley before for some reason I was expecting it being in the middle of London I thought I'd see Big Ben, Tower Bridge & Buckingham Palace. You could imagine the look on my face when we pulled off the motorway into an industrial estate & the was Wembley Stadium. I got ripped off in the stadium for a hot dog the guy charged £4 for a stale bun 1 sausage no onions & no red sauce (ketchup) 

• Like 1

I received an email about the presale for nightrain members ending soon, at the end of the email they state:

"There is a four (4) ticket limit per member during the presale, across the tour."

Edited by eyals
typo