2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

18 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

I know its probably stupid but i am afraid they will really monitor the code sales and cancel the tickets. is that a probable chance? are they even able to determine how many tickets have been sold via each individual code?

yes they can. for u2 it happened to many friends....

I think Team Brazil, etc are too busy celebrating and being happy on how many tickets are being sold, than going online and checking/punishing members who bought more than 4 tickets.

Its almost a given its gonna sold out for many places, but would they risk cancelling some tickets, hoping others will buy it? Especially at stadiums where theres 80k+ capacity?

4 minutes ago, Lio said:

Jesus, stop it already! If they'd cancel tickets, they should've done so by now, and give us the chance to try and score new tickets. I mean, I think they want us to come, don't they? They actually want to sell tickets, right? What will they do, wait until it sells out, then revoke the tickets and say: Haha! Guess what, you've paid to become a fan club member, you paid tickets to x shows, but YOU CAN'T COME! Woohahahahaha!

That wouldn't make sense at all.

If they're so precise about everyone buying not more than 4 tickets (Christ forbid someone should try to get 5! Or even 6!), they should've made it impossible to order them.

I think they made it impossible- per country(ticketmaster.es, ticketmaster.fr, etc), as you can only buy 4 max on each site. What they didnt expect(or maybe they know and allow it) is same member ordering on other country/ticketmaster.

I know with the code I've access to I can't buy anymore for the London or Slane gigs but checked last night on other ticketmaster sites and was able to buy tickets for any of the other European shows (not that I did just wanted to see if it would say code was used already etc)

Not great way to do presale codes if not all sites telling you they been used before etc know that's been the case with other presale before. Fact that ticketmaster Ireland confirmed my tickets 24 hours after buying them and said they be posted out is making me think should be alright 

Edited by Ringerbell

13 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

I think they made it impossible- per country(ticketmaster.es, ticketmaster.fr, etc), as you can only buy 4 max on each site. What they didnt expect(or maybe they know and allow it) is same member ordering on other country/ticketmaster.

It is not impossible, multiple databases can easily be synchronized in one and perform many various queries if they want...

7 minutes ago, Ringerbell said:

I know with the code I've access to I can't buy anymore for the London or Slane gigs but checked last night on other ticketmaster sites and was able to buy tickets for any of the other European shows (not that I did just wanted to see if it would say code was used already etc)

Not great way to do presale codes if not all sites telling you they been used before etc know that's been the case with other presale before. Fact that ticketmaster Ireland confirmed my tickets 24 hours after buying them and said they be posted out is making me think should be alright 

You just borrowed a code too? How many tickets bought with that code?

1 minute ago, -Jaro- said:

It is not impossible, multiple databases can easily be synchronized in one and perform many various queries if they want...

So youre saying they just allowed it on purpose?

1 minute ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

I wouldn't know - maybe theyallowed it, maybe they perform synchronization on weekend, maybe they aren't connected (ticketmaster franchises from various countries), just saying it's not impossible to check...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

You just borrowed a code too? How many tickets bought with that code?

He bought 2 tickets for London on it and I've got 1 disabled ticket and 2 GA tickets for Slane on it as well so 5 tickets in total (is possible the disabled ticket not counted in presale total as for u2 in Belfast was able to buy disabled ticket during presale and the code wasn't needed. Usually ticketmaster Ireland are good at sticking to limit on presale with site saying 1,2 etc tickets left)

Edited by Ringerbell
  • Like 1

Contacted ticketmaster about tickets today as they been posted out to me and wondering would they be here before Christmas 

Was told tickets been printed today  (for slane) and we have them in the post in the next 2 weeks, surely if was an issue with the codes would of flagged it by now and wouldn't go to the bother of printing and posting them 

Edited by Ringerbell

6 minutes ago, Ringerbell said:

Contacted ticketmaster about tickets today as they been posted out to me and wondering would they be here before Christmas 

Was told tickets been printed today and we have them in the post in the next 2 weeks, surely if was an issue with the codes would of flagged it by now and wouldn't go to the bother of printing and posting them 

It would help if you added your region, I'm assuming Europe. I received notification for the tix I bought for St Louis were shipped last night and should arrive Friday (I choose 3rd business day delivery option).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ringerbell said:

Was told tickets been printed today and we have them in the post in the next 2 weeks, surely if was an issue with the codes would of flagged it by now and wouldn't go to the bother of printing and posting them 

Someone was cool enough to lend me his code, I am from Philippines. Goin to Paris show. Chose international delivery, was sent earlier. It will arrive tomorrow. It took a few hours before it says my tickets are successfully processed.

those who chose print at home, can you print them right after purchase?

9 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

can someone lend me a presale code? I've already bought 4 tickets for me and my family and now my sister wants one.. seems like the tickets for the concert in Sweden gonna sell VERY fast tomorrow..

I have a bunch of tickets for Stockholm. PM me.

11 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

can someone lend me a presale code? I've already bought 4 tickets for me and my family and now my sister wants one.. seems like the tickets for the concert in Sweden gonna sell VERY fast tomorrow..

I have a bunch of tickets for Stockholm. PM me.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pumpking said:

A friend of mine called ticketmaster, they said they wouldn't cancel tickets if the code was used to buy more than 4 tickets. But yeah it's ticketmaster customer service, so don't take it too seriously. 

I think they might tell you right. The Amex presale allows anyone to buy up to 6 tickets. So it is possible they turn a blind eye if someone with other code bought more than 4

• Like 1