2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

Been a while since I was here. But yes!!! So they finally announced the European tour :headbang:

Got my tickets for London-Gdansk-Copenhagen-Stockholm! :axl92::heart:

Too bad they won't come to Norway though. I mean, when I met Axl in June I even told him to come, and he didn't listen!??! wtf... :lol:;)

So, time to get "think about you" in the playlist for Europe. Would love "Nice boys" as well. +++++

7 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

Been a while since I was here. But yes!!! So they finally announced the European tour :headbang:

Got my tickets for London-Gdansk-Copenhagen-Stockholm! :axl92::heart:

Too bad they won't come to Norway though. I mean, when I met Axl in June I even told him to come, and he didn't listen!??! wtf... :lol:;)

So, time to get "think about you" in the playlist for Europe. Would love "Nice boys" as well. +++++

You met Axl? I'm jealous :o 

On 7 December 2016 at 9:53 AM, FoxySCFC said:

There's an option when you start filling in your bank details to change your country from Ireland to Great Britain. There's a tab where you can see the other options.

Thanks! :) 

The mobile site didn't have any tabs, wasted hours, lol. See you in Golden circle!! ??

34 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

We don't really have any good potential venues though. Ullevål was probably a potential, but has a capacity of only 32k. Telenor Arena even less, 24k. I also think, if you look at the schedule, they had to choose 3 out of 4 Nordic countries to play in. Norway fell short because we have the smallest potential venue. It's probably that simple.

Anyway, looking forward to buying a ticket tomorrow for the Sweden concert :D

55 minutes ago, Pumpking said:

You met Axl? I'm jealous :o 

Yes :heart: Met him 2 days in a row. Signed my GnR tattoo and got his signature tattooed as well! Best days of my life!

25 minutes ago, SuperYlvis said:

We don't really have any good potential venues though. Ullevål was probably a potential, but has a capacity of only 32k. Telenor Arena even less, 24k. I also think, if you look at the schedule, they had to choose 3 out of 4 Nordic countries to play in. Norway fell short because we have the smallest potential venue. It's probably that simple.

Anyway, looking forward to buying a ticket tomorrow for the Sweden concert :D

That's true... I think many norwegians will travel to Copenhagen, Stockholm or Gdansk! I know a lot of my friends are travelling to Poland.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NorwegianGirl said:

Yes :heart: Met him 2 days in a row. Signed my GnR tattoo and got his signature tattooed as well! Best days of my life!

That's true... I think many norwegians will travel to Copenhagen, Stockholm or Gdansk! I know a lot of my friends are travelling to Poland.

That's awesome! Did you just wait outside after a concert or something? 

51 minutes ago, Pumpking said:

That's awesome! Did you just wait outside after a concert or something? 

yes, outside the hotel:)it was in a small city in Denmark, so we weren't that many (about 6-7 waiting). So he could actually take his time with everyone for a good 10 minutes. But then more people started to come, but he still signed stuff and took pictures with everyone before he went inside.

1 hour ago, Hejanne said:

My ticket says the same. How do I know if it is golden cirkel or just normal standing? France is like greek to me :P

If there's "Pelouse or debout" written on it, it's a golden circle ticket.