2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

12 minutes ago, Amir said:

Just got my standing for 2nd London show :) For some reason Ticketmaster declined my card again, no clue why, thankfully coworker hopped in!

Its the bank stopping the transaction they just stopped mine after 1 VIP for Stockholm 

17 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

Its the bank stopping the transaction they just stopped mine after 1 VIP for Stockholm 

The first time it happened on Monday with Ticketmaster was because I had bought a discounted Ticketmaster gift card from Zeek.me, and the bank had blocked that transaction (fraud team rang me). This time, though, I don't know why :shrugs:

Edited by Amir

32 minutes ago, alfierose said:

FUCK!!! When did the 2nd London show get announced?

Been busy all morning and just logged on now.

Can someone give me a run down of whats going on- seems I can only buy VIP or American Express pre sale.

TIA

Ticketmaster is only working on my mobile, it won't work through iPad or desktop :wacko:

Try your mobile? 

42 minutes ago, alfierose said:

FUCK!!! When did the 2nd London show get announced?

Been busy all morning and just logged on now.

Can someone give me a run down of whats going on- seems I can only buy VIP or American Express pre sale.

TIA

Try the Live Nation site. I did better there than the TicketMaster site.

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ticketmaster is only working on my mobile, it won't work through iPad or desktop :wacko:

Try your mobile? 

Thanks I sorted it now. I went through NT tour page initially and it only gave me VIP bulk buying and AMEX presale. :question:

If anyone else has this issue just go straight to TM in your browser and it should be fine.

2 minutes ago, defact said:

i can't buy ticket at front of stage right now for Vienna concert. I see there are no seats available in this section warning. Why? Because i'm not nightrain club member? 

I guess they have all sold out. The Golden Circle tickets (very front stage) are the tickets that are going fast.

You could buy GA tickets then keep an eye on secondary sites like StubHub for Golden Circle tix then sell on the GA ones if you get some.

• Like 1

They are really expensive !
Got mine today for the Zurich gig on 07. June and had to pay 208 CHF (193 Euro) für Front of stage 1 - Tickets.

But at the end of the day: I really dont care about the money. Would have payed even more to see them again after 24 years.

Can´t wait ..

what is this golden circle nonsense?

what happened to going early and secure front row? or be a jackass just plowing your way to the front (not that i'd ever did that....no really :P

serious though, this golden circle thing is just to rip off people

edit: i got golden circle tickets for belgium anyway...but that doesnt mean i have to like the way things are going

Edited by action
  • Like 2