2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

21 minutes ago, action said:

what is this golden circle nonsense?

what happened to going early and secure front row? or be a jackass just plowing your way to the front (not that i'd ever did that....no really :P

serious though, this golden circle thing is just to rip off people

edit: i got golden circle tickets for belgium anyway...but that doesnt mean i have to like the way things are going

People complain about the seats on the floor in North America but at least GA actually means GA, not "stand in the pit behind the more expensive pit". The 'Golden Circle' is a weird concept to me. I've got GA tickets for the Vancouver and Gorge shows and I'll spend the day outside the venue so I get the spot I want on the rail. :shrugs:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cachucha said:

Iin which european venues GNR has maken sold out apart from Madrid and the first gig in London?

Golden circle tickets sold out for Slane  (well at least the €149.50 ones) but still seems to be plenty GA available. Not really surprised at Slane holds 80000+ which is alot of tickets to sell in weeks leading up to Christmas 

So... I couldn't "hang on the fence" and get tickets in time for the gig in Stockholm. Now there's a limited amount of tickets left, obviously because of scalpers. I need some tickets for the golden circle and I don't want to give the scalpers a ridiculous amount of money. Since I'm a newbie to these sort of things I have to ask you guys; is it generally a good idea to wait 'til the last minute so they cut the prices or is it pointless to wait?

thanks in advance

Edited by Homefuck

1 hour ago, action said:

what is this golden circle nonsense?

what happened to going early and secure front row? or be a jackass just plowing your way to the front (not that i'd ever did that....no really :P

serious though, this golden circle thing is just to rip off people

edit: i got golden circle tickets for belgium anyway...but that doesnt mean i have to like the way things are going

Probably cause of security or/and take some extra money. But there's like only 10 dollar difference in price between GC and regular standing tickets (in Sweden). So i guess they don't want people to rush forward like maniacs and hurt each other.

54 minutes ago, CheapJon said:

Sweden seems to be sold out, I guess except for VIP/Platinum tickets which I didn't check for but regular tickets are sold out I think. 

heard it sold out in like 15 minutes.. But i guess most of the tickets were bought up by idiot scalpers and other ticket companies..

Holland looks like at this moment that it's sold out. Around 14.00 I bought my ticket :) You can buy still early entry Golden Circle for 325 euro. And sure  you can also buy the tix for Welcome to the jungle Ultimate 1035 euro... But the normal tix are sold out.

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

People complain about the seats on the floor in North America but at least GA actually means GA, not "stand in the pit behind the more expensive pit". The 'Golden Circle' is a weird concept to me. I've got GA tickets for the Vancouver and Gorge shows and I'll spend the day outside the venue so I get the spot I want on the rail. :shrugs:

I guess it depends on your perspective (and age). 20 years ago I would have found this golden circle concept (which I assume is a European thing, since I've never heard the phrase used in the US) to be appalling. Now- 20 years older- I was happy to take the golden circle Tickets for slane, not have to get there at 2pm for a 9pm show to get a decent spot, and to know that even if I get the worst possible spot in the so called golden circle, I will still have a good view. 

Speaking of which for anyone who has been to slane before- can the people in the back even see anything at all? It looks absolutely massive. 

2 hours ago, goneshootin said:

I guess it depends on your perspective (and age). 20 years ago I would have found this golden circle concept (which I assume is a European thing, since I've never heard the phrase used in the US) to be appalling. Now- 20 years older- I was happy to take the golden circle Tickets for slane, not have to get there at 2pm for a 9pm show to get a decent spot, and to know that even if I get the worst possible spot in the so called golden circle, I will still have a good view. 

Speaking of which for anyone who has been to slane before- can the people in the back even see anything at all? It looks absolutely massive. 

I'm 23 so I don't mind hanging around all day for a good spot :lol: I get the appeal of the golden circle but I think GA should just be GA, not separate pits. Selling tickets with an early entry option makes more sense IMO.