2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

20 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Seriously?  That place has a capacity of 80,000 for concerts!  

Looks like all that is left is the insanely priced welcome to the jungle package. I guess the folks in Ireland buy tickets at night - around 4pm Ireland time there were still golden circle tix left and now the whole place is essentially sold out. 

Ticketmaster website showing Slane as sold out which surprised me as didn't think it would so close to Christmas. 

Only tickets left are the welcome to the jungle vip ticket. Wonder will they take these tickets and sell them as golden circle tickets instead after they realise no one will pay the extortionate price they asking for the package 

Edited by Ringerbell

3 hours ago, delfino88 said:

Has anyone received tickets for european concerts ordered via ticketmaster?

No, on italian ticket1 it was written in 20 days

3 hours ago, BloodyMary said:

Does anyone know if there's any way to be alerted if tickets go on sale again ?

Could be possible :/

No there isn't

6 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Me too. 25 Euros to Philippines. lol. But oh well.

25 euros to Italy too

2 minutes ago, defact said:

e-ticket should be enough to show security. but anyway it's worth seeing them.

i saw them in 1993, when i was 13. Then 2006 and 2012.

Yeah, and its cheaper too. lol. But its my first time, and Im a fan since 1992. I wanna have an actual ticket for sentimental purposes! 

1 hour ago, SuperYlvis said:

I think there's no doubt that there will be a leg 2 in Europe. Just too many potential places with no shows. Basically the entire Eastern Europe, Norway, Scotland, just one show in France, Italy, just one city in England etc.

yeah it would be great in September after US leg.. cause I got no patience!!

2 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Damn! Anyway got mine yesterday, ordered last Wed thanks to a very helpful member here who lent me his code.

Delivery is expensive, but at least you got your tickets very fast.

Ticketmaster.de charged me 25€ for shipping tickets to Croatia, which is almost the neighbor country, and I still didn't get them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, delfino88 said:

Delivery is expensive, but at least you got your tickets very fast.

Ticketmaster.de charged me 25€ for shipping tickets to Croatia, which is almost the neighbor country, and I still didn't get them.

Whats taking it long? What does it say in your account? I also bought Aerosmith tickets in Ticketmaster Spain last Thurs- shipped yesterday, arriving Monday.

7 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Whats taking it long? What does it say in your account? I also bought Aerosmith tickets in Ticketmaster Spain last Thurs- shipped yesterday, arriving Monday.

It doesn't say anything helpful on my account:

{option}http://i66.tinypic.com/2emity9.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by delfino88

2 minutes ago, delfino88 said:

For me, it said "preparing for dispatch". I got a text for the delivery tracking when it shipped. For the Aerosmith tickets- an email. Maybe a few days? Ticketmaster Spain states they send tickets within 3 days, not sure with other Ticketmasters thoughz

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, delfino88 said:

1 minute ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

For me, it said "preparing for dispatch". I got a text for the delivery tracking when it shipped. For the Aerosmith tickets- an email. Maybe a few days? Ticketmaster Spain states they send tickets within 3 days, not sure with other Ticketmasters thoughz

I'll send them e-mail.

If anyone ordered from german ticketmaster, please inform me if you received your tickets.

4 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

That's exactly what I got yesterday when I bought them. I was expecting the tickets to arrive early next week. They arrived today  :D

• Like 1