2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Any idea how are sales going on in Italy? @Italian girl

Is that enormous place sold out? Cause Slane is with 80k...

Imola is sold out on ticketone.it apart from the VIP packages going for 1.004,50 EUR.

I tried buying a golden circle ticket when the sale started and I couldn't. It was already sold out so I got the next best thing.

21 minutes ago, cold_as_ice said:

Imola is sold out on ticketone.it apart from the VIP packages going for 1.004,50 EUR.

I tried buying a golden circle ticket when the sale started and I couldn't. It was already sold out so I got the next best thing.

Keep trying  thry always do this its too make us buy from 2nd sites 

Edited by Gavin82
  • Like 1

Just now, tsinindy said:

I can't access the buy on map feature, but can using "find seats for me"

I've gotten to that point as well, but when I click 'Find Tickets' it says "Sorry, there was an error in your search. Try again later." In other words, it's not letting me get/see anything ugh 

Just now, GNRfanJen said:

I've gotten to that point as well, but when I click 'Find Tickets' it says "Sorry, there was an error in your search. Try again later." In other words, it's not letting me get/see anything ugh 

Clear your web browser history, etc.  I've seen that error before when I've gone to buy the tickets and entered checkout process but then decided otherwise.  Clearing your browser history and cache fixed it.  

8 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Clear your web browser history, etc.  I've seen that error before when I've gone to buy the tickets and entered checkout process but then decided otherwise.  Clearing your browser history and cache fixed it.  

Ugh, it actually worked the first couple of times! But it's back to saying there was an error. :max: I hate TM 

1 hour ago, cold_as_ice said:

They come and go For the rivazza Hill.

Keep trying Every day as @Gavin82 said

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

gonna be sick if they manage 100 000.. Then you will be able to say that you attended the greatest rock concert Italy has ever witnessed!!:lol:

:) there are some artists that had a biggest audience..

U2/Vasco rossi/Ligabue played For 150.000 people or more...

Personally it will be my biggest show, of course.. My record was in Turin in 2001 For U2:  81.000 fans...

19 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

:) there are some artists that had a biggest audience..

U2/Vasco rossi/Ligabue played For 150.000 people or more...

Personally it will be my biggest show, of course.. My record was in Turin in 2001 For U2:  81.000 fans...

alright i hope im not bothering you:lol: but are you sure you didn't misread the numbers.. cause I highly doubt it U2 played to 150k at once.. perhaps you saw the info from San Siro for 2 U2 concerts which means 75k per show...in 2009

?