2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

Yep.. This is, ONCE AGAIN, the greatest band in the world.

More than one million tickets in 24 hours?? Insane.. But Guns N' Roses is capable of that and a lot more.

But i cant say im surprised. I always knew what GNR really was/is and what could happen if axl and slash got togheter. 

If u didnt believed (from lets say 1998-2015) that gnr could rule the world if they get toghete . , well i guess u werent alive, concsient or awake from lets say 1988 to 1993.

Do u imagine if they manage to have one more "top 10 hit" song (s), or put a great soundtrack on a great/famous new movie??   ( by the way, im extra sure they can and they will do both)

I said it back on april.. Once this tour finishes, it will stablish an almost imposible to break money/attendance records.   plusTHIS GUYS ARE THE REAL DEAL

So  umm..  DO WE KNOW WHERE THE FUCK WE ARE???

• Like 2

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

alright i hope im not bothering you:lol: but are you sure you didn't misread the numbers.. cause I highly doubt it U2 played to 150k at once.. perhaps you saw the info from San Siro for 2 U2 concerts which means 75k per show...in 2009

?

Actually it's true.  In 1997 U2 sold over 150,000 tickets to a single show in Italy.  It was in Reggio Emilia.  They also played to maybe about half that many people 2 days prior in Rome.  I think it still might hold the record for the largest crowd for a single night, non-festival show with a singular headliner.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, scooby845 said:

alright i hope im not bothering you:lol: but are you sure you didn't misread the numbers.. cause I highly doubt it U2 played to 150k at once.. perhaps you saw the info from San Siro for 2 U2 concerts which means 75k per show...in 2009

?

No you're not bothering me :P

Search for U2 live in Reggio Emilia 1997 ;)  as @podiumboy said...

9 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Is Imola the biggest venue on this EU run.....?

Yes

Edited by Italian girl
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, SL138 said:

london 2nd show struggling with sales

golden circle still available

they locked first show to amex only for now to balance attendance between two shows

really struggling? I remember the talks half a year ago about 3 Wembley shows.. and now we're stuck at 2 struggling..

7 hours ago, SL138 said:

they locked first show to amex only for now to balance attendance between two shows

Standing sold out for the 2nd show

I can see alot of tickets being bought after Xmas. So many people saying they will buy next month, i can only imagine aot of others thinking that also.

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SL138 said:

I hope GC still available until tomorrow so I can buy one :D

The venues that have made a sold out are: Slane Castle, Madrid, Imola, London 1st gig, Stockholm, Netherlands.

Venues that are gonna make a sold out but now has few tickets on sale, less than 20% of the capacity of the venue are: Zurich, München, London 2nd gig, Hannover, Wertcher, Copenhagen, Finland, Wien, Paris, Prague..

Venues that haven´t sold a 80% of the tickets: Gdansk, Bilbao, Lisbon, Tel Aviv.

Edited by cachucha

2 hours ago, cachucha said:

The venues that have made a sold out are: Slane Castle, Madrid, Imola, London 1st gig, Stockholm, Netherlands.

Venues that are gonna make a sold out but now has few tickets on sale, less than 20% of the capacity of the venue are: Zurich, München, London 2nd gig, Hannover, Wertcher, Copenhagen, Finland, Wien, Paris, Prague..

Venues that haven´t sold a 80% of the tickets: Gdansk, Bilbao, Lisbon, Tel Aviv.

If the show in gdansk still has tickets available in the new year I might look into going to it. Been in the city before and had great time and can get cheap flights to their from Dublin.  

Ticket prices cheaper as well with the current exchange rate 

49 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

100k?

what are the odds of Italy getting the second show? I mean even 40k at the same place would be a profit right? But I would expect a lot more..

Zero chances...

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Italy deserve a second show for filling up that place, I hope they get another one with a better venue. 

... But I hope it too!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ringerbell said:

https://m.facebook.com/mcd.productions/photos/a.131282934547.104454.49009319547/10154941447854548/?type=3&source=48

Slane now officially announced as being sold out. From what I seen Friday it sold out in less than 12 hours 

thye could have easily just double booked those big venues and markets like Slane and it would double sell out...