2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

On 11/12/2016 at 0:29 PM, Italian girl said:

Ok Imola sold out this morning. Rivazza Hill is full too!!

There's still available the € 1.004,50 vip packet to be exact but for the rest it's full, the official site of the Autodromo says the capacity is "superior than 140.000"

1 hour ago, RooSaa said:

got my tickets today. I am so happy i could cry, never would i have thought that i will see Axl and Slash together on stage, live and not in front of the pc-screen. That is such a wonderful feeling :):):):):)

I feel the same way! :D I can't wait! :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

that's the capacity right? I doubt that much was sold...

Yes, we don't have exact numbers so that's the best next thing we have, i hope it isnt that full but there's gonna be a lot of people, it's huge.

7 minutes ago, ags_rule said:

Did anyone use Ticketfast for tickets rather than post? Had a really bad experience with tickets in the post for Metallica once. Is Ticketfast generally reliable?

Ticketfast is just an e-ticket that you print of yourself?

Unless you forget to print it off, it's completely reliable

1 hour ago, CharlieSheen said:

Kinda surprised the Slane castle gig sold so quickly..

after all the insights and logistics, I fail, I simply fail to understand what prevents them from adding another date for concerts that sell out??? 

Slane has a following day empty in GNR's itinerary...  If it sold out 80k in a day, it could sell another 80k in time span of 6 months..

Same with Paris and other dates...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

after all the insights and logistics, I fail, I simply fail to understand what prevents them from adding another date for concerts that sell out??? 

Slane has a following day empty in GNR's itinerary...  If it sold out 80k in a day, it could sell another 80k in time span of 6 months..

Same with Paris and other dates...

Just because they haven't added another date so far doesn't mean they won't. It took them some time to add the 2nd date in Argentina and then the same happned with the 3rd one. We're still half a year away from the shows, I'm sure there will be more dates. I really hope so too for all of you who wanna go see them as many times as possible.

• Like 2

On 10.12.2016 at 2:44 AM, northernsoul said:

They will do over a million tickets in Europe easily, it's a great effort but Europe was always going to be huge for them! Same for every big rock act, European fans come out in force and they will in 2018 on leg 2 :headbang:

On 10.12.2016 at 2:49 AM, Gavin82 said:

By the way tixs have sold there is no doubt Round 2 2018

Do you think so? I m so hoping for this - both Slash and Axl were great here in Russia! and I was sure to see a date in European tour. So 2018 is long way but nevertheless.

25 minutes ago, Amir said:

Noticed in my bank statement I got charged for my failed attempts to book through Ticketmaster for London event (coworker ended up paying on my behalf). Gave Ticketmaster a call and they sorted it all out, thought I'd post here to encourage people to check bank statements for any failed purchases that may still have been charged.

Ticketmaster UK did that to a friend of mine too, she paid for 4 tickets when she only ordered two. 

Just had an email from TM for London.

Just a few details about dispatching your tickets...

The event organisers are sending us their own tickets for this show, but this might not be until nearer the time. As soon as we have them in, we’ll print them and send them out to you. The latest you should receive them is around 5 days before the event.

• Like 1