2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

51 minutes ago, axlsend said:

Just had an email from TM for London.

Just a few details about dispatching your tickets...

The event organisers are sending us their own tickets for this show, but this might not be until nearer the time. As soon as we have them in, we’ll print them and send them out to you. The latest you should receive them is around 5 days before the event.

:nervous:

That makes me feel nervous! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

LOL, I love the emoji you used.  Worst comes to worst you should be able to go to the ticket office at the venue day of show with proof of purchase (like a copy of the email confirming your orderand the credit card used to purchase tix and ID) and they will print your tix there for you :) 

For those slysters trying to circumvent the system, when this happens they will invalidate the bar code on the originally ordered tickets.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tsinindy said:

LOL, I love the emoji you used.  Worst comes to worst you should be able to go to the ticket office at the venue day of show with proof of purchase (like a copy of the email confirming your orderand the credit card used to purchase tix and ID) and they will print your tix there for you :) 

For those slysters trying to circumvent the system, when this happens they will invalidate the bar code on the originally ordered tickets.  

It's all the mess ups with tickets to London that have been made already that makes me nervous to read that. 

People from other European countries were trying to beat the system too, but their tickets are being dispatched. 

So :nervous:

:lol:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This could end up being like ACDC for anyone who buys from StubHub etc... on the secondary market and both of us remember how anxiety inducing that was. :max: If they release the physical tickets really late on it's a race against at the clock for resellers to forward them on.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's all the mess ups with tickets to London that have been made already that makes me nervous to read that. 

People from other European countries were trying to beat the system too, but their tickets are being dispatched. 

Mess ups?! Say what?!

I bought my Springsteen tickets for Wembley Stadium in 2013 and 2016 from Ticketmaster and they both had custom printed tickets, whereas my AC/DC one for Wembley 2015 also from Ticketmaster was generic; it's up to the artist or promoters, I guess.

If an e-ticket is anything to go by, my Nijmegen ticket is generic.

The Werchter one has the TW Classic logo, but that's different, as it is a festival, no separate GNR show.

Makes me feel nostalgic for the UYI days, now that was a nice ticket, full colour on nice shiny paper :wub:

• Like 1

On 12/12/2016 at 2:22 PM, Ringerbell said:

Yeah ticketmaster Ireland printed my tickets last Thursday and have told me will have them in next 2 weeks 

My Slane Tickets arrived yesterday for gold circle. Dosent say which half of the pit im in on the ticket

On 12/12/2016 at 9:19 PM, scooby845 said:

after all the insights and logistics, I fail, I simply fail to understand what prevents them from adding another date for concerts that sell out??? 

Slane has a following day empty in GNR's itinerary...  If it sold out 80k in a day, it could sell another 80k in time span of 6 months..

Same with Paris and other dates...

With Slane i cant see it happening, its more a planning issue. Usually only one show per year with the exception of U2 back in 2001 who played twice on consecutive weekends.

1 hour ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Mess ups?! Say what?!

They put the wrong information on what some of the VIP packs contained. They were all mixed up. 

1 hour ago, alfierose said:

This could end up being like ACDC for anyone who buys from StubHub etc... on the secondary market and both of us remember how anxiety inducing that was. :max: If they release the physical tickets really late on it's a race against at the clock for resellers to forward them on.

I really hope they don't do that to the people who buy from StubHub again. It's a good job the AC/DC concert was so worth all of that stressing and being glued to the phone/email/royal mail tracker :lol:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

my ticket for ac dc was never delivered for some  mistake.

fortunately axs let me enter with my email, ID card and credit card...

• Like 2

I thinkj with the DC tixs last year they was ment to be like the 1st leg of RoB & they had the 2nd leg of tixs to be like the 1st 1a then it all went down & they had to send out plain tixs due to people asking for £££££ back i think thats what caused the delays 

Edited by Gavin82

10 minutes ago, Gavin82 said:

I thinkj with the DC tixs last year they was ment to be like the 1st leg of RoB & they had the 2nd leg of tixs to be like the 1st 1a then it all went down & they had to send out plain tixs due to people asking for £££££ back i think thats what caused the delays 

They did the same thing to Coldplay at the same time as the AC/DC tickets. Another big band too, but I don't remember who.

They sent all of those bands tickets out very late, which meant people who bought from StubHub etc didn't get theirs until the day in some cases. 

Ticketmaster never explained what the delay was with all of those tickets. 

Got my golden ticket a few days ago. I'm such a fanman. I still can't believe I'm gonna see Slash and Duff for the first time ever and get to hear them play Chinese tunes.

I don't mind the excessive fat. More to love. The most important thing though is they play Catcher cause if not, I'm gonna gently weep into my pillow when I get back home.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, defact said:

I bought ticket almost a week ago for Gn'r Vienna Concert from Ticketmaster. But i couldn't see any shipping process at website? Also no shipping information or etc... 

I bought mine last monday for the same show, the tickets arrived friday with UPS ^_^

• Like 1