2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

8 minutes ago, God of Thunder said:

I do believe the Euro tour is selling really well considering the timing and ticket prices;  I checked out the shows today as I had second thoughts about attending another show; about half of them are sold out; about 35% selling well and some shows (Bilbao, Lisbon; Prague) with lots of availability. (sold out means that only secondary market or VIP tickets are left)

Dublin: Sold out

Bilbao: Golden circle sold out; other tickets available

Lisbon: All tickets available

Madrid: Sold out

Zurich: Only 2-3 seating blocks left; will sell out

Imola: Sold out

Munich: Perhaps less than 2% seats left; will sell out

London: Sold out

Gdasnk: Standing tickets sold out; 40% of seats available

Hanover: FOS sold out; standing tickets available (no seating available); do not know how many; huge area for more than 80k people

Werchter; Golden Circle sold out; standing tickets available (no seating available), do not know how many

Copenhagen: Some limited view seats in the back are left; will sell out

Stockholm: sold out

Finland: Golden circle, sold out, standing tickets available

Prague: all kind of tickets available

Paris: Maybe 15% of the seats availalble, standing tickets available

Vienna: Less than 10% seating area left; will sell out

Goffertpark, NL: sold out

Wait...London 2 is sold out?  I thought that was struggling and I have friends in Prague that said it was selling well, like on the verge of a sell out.  Never really asked them how they came to that conclusion though.

Edited by tsinindy

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Wait...London 2 is sold out?  I thought that was struggling and I have friends in Prague that said it was well.  Never really asked them how they came to that conclusion though.

You are right; stupid ticketmaster fooled me there; unlike anywhere else in Europe they do not show you all areas at once in the chart. Standing is sold out; maybe a good 20% of seats are left. Do not think this show is struggling. Prague on the other hand, all areas available. I do not know though how big that field.  All areas on this tour in Europe are really big; 50k to 110k people, maybe Imola is even bigger 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Wait...London 2 is sold out?  I thought that was struggling and I have friends in Prague that said it was selling well, like on the verge of a sell out.  Never really asked them how they came to that conclusion though.

Ticketmaster has a partner company call GETMEIN! You can find all kind of tickets there. On one hand ticketmaster says it's sold out. And on the other hand they have this company doing resale. This is for London. I haven't checked other countries

http://www.getmein.com/tickets/guns-n-roses-tickets/london-305179.html?cid=ticketmasterbba&camefrom=tm-ntf

• Like 1

1 hour ago, God of Thunder said:

I do believe the Euro tour is selling really well considering the timing and ticket prices;  I checked out the shows today as I had second thoughts about attending another show; about half of them are sold out; about 35% selling well and some shows (Bilbao, Lisbon; Prague) with lots of availability. (sold out means that only secondary market or VIP tickets are left)

Dublin: Sold out

Bilbao: Golden circle sold out; other tickets available

Lisbon: All tickets available

Madrid: Sold out

Zurich: Only 2-3 seating blocks left; will sell out

Imola: Sold out

Munich: Perhaps less than 2% seats left; will sell out

London: About 20 to 25% seats left

Gdasnk: Standing tickets sold out; 40% of seats available

Hanover: FOS sold out; standing tickets available (no seating available); do not know how many; huge area for more than 80k people

Werchter; Golden Circle sold out; standing tickets available (no seating available), do not know how many

Copenhagen: Some limited view seats in the back are left; will sell out

Stockholm: sold out

Finland: Golden circle, sold out, standing tickets available

Prague: all kind of tickets available

Paris: Maybe 15% of the seats availalble, standing tickets available

Vienna: Less than 10% seating area left; will sell out

Goffertpark, NL: sold out

Dude, where is TEL AVIV?

23 minutes ago, Caraibes said:

Dude, where is TEL AVIV?

Frankly, checking the ticketmaster website from Israel is way too much work. You  must not only have to choose a ticket type ahead but also the exact block to be able to see if tickets are available for that specific area. It is absolutely insane how ticketmaster websites are completely different everywhere; and they all suck more or less. This is one of the companies that could go bust as far as I am concerned.

About any partner websites and secondary markets; I did not check out those. I assume it is possible to get tickets for all shows still if you pay higher prices. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, God of Thunder said:

Frankly, checking the ticketmaster website from Israel is way too much work. You  must not only have to choose a ticket type ahead but also the exact block to be able to see if tickets are available for that specific area. It is absolutely insane how ticketmaster websites are completely different everywhere; and they all suck more or less. This is one of the companies that could go bust as far as I am concerned.

About any partner websites and secondary markets; I did not check out those. I assume it is possible to get tickets for all shows still if you pay higher prices. 

Yeah the website is kinda shitty. Ideal way is just to call them. You might wait for a while until you get someone, so my suggestion is to put it on speaker and it's the easiest way to get a ticket. If anyone would like their number or additional help, just pm me.

Edited by Rovim

Tel-Aviv sold somewhere between 20-30k so far according to the facebook promotions of the IL production.

Tickets to VIP and golden ring still available.

Sadly it looks like Justin Bieber's show in May, which started selling tickets a few days after guns, will sell out much faster (already more than 30k sold from what publications say)

Edited by eyals

15 minutes ago, eyals said:

Tel-Aviv sold somewhere between 20-30k so far according to the facebook promotions of the IL production.

Sadly it looks like Justin Bieber's show in May, which started selling tickets a few days after guns, will sell out much faster (already more than 30k sold from what publications say)

Still, good numbers for a Guns show if it's actually 30k. Very good numbers. And the show is still 6 and a half months from now. I suspect a lot of casuals will buy their tickets much closer to July 15.

Edited by Rovim

26 minutes ago, eyals said:

You can't really compare GNR to Bieber, they are too different. It would be a different thing if Bieber was Iron Maiden or something.

Edited by The Cosmic Ted

On Thursday, September 08, 2016 at 5:47 AM, The Holographic Universe said:

It does appear that the big 3 at least made an attempt to get all 5 back together again.  That's means a lot to me as a fan and an effort was made. No Axl the dictator shit here, and the big 3 said "yeah cool, but we ain't splitting it equally". But the effort and offer was made. Izzy couldn't let his pride go.

On Monday, December 05, 2016 at 6:38 PM, scooby845 said:

No Scotland, no Wales, no Northern Ireland

no Norway, No Easter Europe, no Russia...

only one show per country...

what kind of Tour is this?

Russia will be added for sure. And poland and czech republic are in.. thats eastern europe as well.

We waited so long for this to happen.. no complaints please. Die hard fans will travel ,that s my opinion..

I ordered my tickets lasz week via ticketmaster for vienna and munich. I got an email saying the the munich tix are on their way to my adress. No emaio yet for my vienna tix..

And i really hope that the prague tix i bought at viagogo are really front of stage as I was under pressure buying them and back last wednesday ticketmaster had no prague tix... 

Don't forget it's Shabbat in Israel on July 15th. A LOT of people will buy their tickets a few days before.

I think there will be around 50K for the Tel-Aviv show. Guns N' Roses are very popular in Israel  ;)

Edited by Caraibes