2017 European/US Tour Officially Announced

5 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

I know but like 30% still available...

There are 35 sections in the upper level, and about 8 of them have 40-60% tickets left, 2 or 3 of them have around 20-30% tickets left. The final 24 sections have around 5% or less.

I'll say about 20% left in total for the upper level. It'll sell out no problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bedilkaromawar said:

Joshua Tree 2017 world tour will start this year.

little bit curious, is there any possibility to co headlining or guest appearance between GNR and U2 like in 1992.

they will run europe gigs almost at the same time (mid 2017)

check this out :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Joshua_Tree_Tour_2017

What a dream it would be!

• Like 1

I hope not. Guns selling tickets good on their own and I have no fucking interest in sitting down and watching a U2 show.

All I want is a cool supporter for 45 minutes and then GNR at 9 o'clock for 2 and a half hours or more rocking the shit outta the venue.

1 hour ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

How bout Aerosmith? They are touring Europe same time!

Hm, they could be one of the other bands in the Werchter TW Classic festival in Belgium! Aerosmith has no show planned in Belgium so far and they don't have a show planned on June 24th. Plus it would fit the bill perfectly, being a classic, and GNR is the only act that's been confirmed for the festival. We're still waiting on the rest of the bill! I'd say it's definitely possible.

7 minutes ago, Lio said:

Hm, they could be one of the other bands in the Werchter TW Classic festival in Belgium! Aerosmith has no show planned in Belgium so far and they don't have a show planned on June 24th. Plus it would fit the bill perfectly, being a classic, and GNR is the only act that's been confirmed for the festival. We're still waiting on the rest of the bill! I'd say it's definitely possible.

GNR wont do festival, their schedule 24 june

Festival 30 june - 2 july

cmiiw

Edited by bedilkaromawar

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Guys, summer in Europe, night is around 9:30-10pm right? If GN'R starts 7:30pm, means by the time they finish, night just started? Most of the show is with daylight?

Not sure what curfews are like there, but I'd guess GN'R will actually hit the stage around 8:30-9pm.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Guys, summer in Europe, night is around 9:30-10pm right? If GN'R starts 7:30pm, means by the time they finish, night just started? Most of the show is with daylight?

In Britain, at least, we have an 11pm curfew, and it will be dark by then. In the summer time, it starts going dark around 7pm.

• Like 1