Only 1 UK date?

1 minute ago, Paulywauly said:

It looks like the golden circle tickets for London are £300 each is that right!?

No, that's with one of the packages. GC tickets by themselves are about £150 each (plus fees) - you can find them within the 'Standing/Unreserved Seating' option

I think it's very likely a 2nd London show will be added on the Saturday. It's killing my nerves but I'm going to hang on for that potentially being announced, travelling to London on a Friday would be childcare hell for me.

Regarding places like Manchester or Glasgow it's possible they are going to do similar to the US and loop back agin with a 2nd leg possibly in 2018.

1 minute ago, alfierose said:

I think it's very likely a 2nd London show will be added on the Saturday. It's killing my nerves but I'm going to hang on for that potentially being announced, travelling to London on a Friday would be childcare hell for me.

Regarding places like Manchester or Glasgow it's possible they are going to do similar to the US and loop back agin with a 2nd leg possibly in 2018.

Yeah that's what AC/DC did and Guns seem to be following that model so far. At least in terms of venues anyway.

A second London show will 100% be announced though. I'm just hoping they announce it after Christmas because there's no way I'll be able to afford it before. Also, Steven Adler will most likely show up at London.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexC said:

Yeah that's what AC/DC did and Guns seem to be following that model so far. At least in terms of venues anyway.

A second London show will 100% be announced though. I'm just hoping they announce it after Christmas because there's no way I'll be able to afford it before. Also, Steven Adler will most likely show up at London.

Me too. Buying tickets at this time of year is exactly what I didn't want. :max: It would probably be easier financially for me to buy scalper prices next spring than get from TM just before Xmas. :lol:

Just now, alfierose said:

Me too. Buying tickets at this time of year is exactly what I didn't want. :max: It would probably be easier financially for me to buy scalper prices next spring than get from TM just before Xmas. :lol:

I'll probably end up having to do that. It's always possible to get them no matter how close to the date. It just depends on what you're willing to pay.

5 minutes ago, alfierose said:

IF they add Manchester, are you going there too besides London? 

Just now, Padme said:

IF they add Manchester, are you going there too besides London? 

I will only be doing one in the same leg due to financial limitations. If they add Manchester I will do that over London. If they come back say in 2018 I would do a 2nd date then.

• Like 2

If people are hanging on for a Saturday show, it may be worth you booking hotels now (and cancelling them later if need be).

Before I pulled the trigger on Golden Circle tickets today, I went ahead and booked the Travelodge in Stratford as it was only £80 a room.  It's sold out now for the Friday night.

Incidentally, I looked at the Premier Inn in Stratford as soon as the tickets were announced and it was £350 a room.  No thanks!!

1 minute ago, GivenToFly said:

Other than a second date in London, on Friday, I don't see when they could have time for later additions.

Ervb5ZM.png

You just gave me a little bit of a heart attack then - you need to change the dates to 2017!!

Thought I had booked the wrong day off work!!

I am gonna bet they are going to add a 2nd date in London, it is going to be on a Saturday night and I am sure they are going to figure everyone in Britian is going to come to them rather than travel around the Britian

4 minutes ago, GnRMisterE said:

You just gave me a little bit of a heart attack then - you need to change the dates to 2017!!

Thought I had booked the wrong day off work!!

Thanks for pointing that out. It means the weekdays are wrong too. I'm using that to plan it so I'll have to rethink things a bit now.