Only 1 UK date?

7 hours ago, AlexC said:

Don't fall for their bullshit. They did this with the North American tour. First they announce all the initial major market shows and watch them sell out because people think they're the only dates. Then they gradually add second dates and smaller market dates even though they always planned to. Don't worry of course there will be more than one UK date.

This is a great point! 

Thank god we can say goodbye to the political discussion and start focusing on the tour.. but yeah I'm expecting more shows to be added like they did last time. Makes me wonder if I should get tickets Saturday or hold out..

I really hope for appetites 30th anniversary they work things out with Izzy and increase adlers role. 

Edited by Billsfan

Even though this will sell out, i can't see it being an instant sell out, those prices and going onsale just before Christmas won't help shift all the tickets, they'll be further releases of tickets and plus a nailed on 2nd date to be added. I will likely go and will go for golden circle, but I have no plans to purchase in the next couple of months.

1 hour ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

If they add a second London date I'll try to go to that one.

I'll be praying for a Manchester date though. I saw Axl with AC/DC at the Etihad this summer and that show was phenomenal.

Yeah I saw that. I'm just hoping that they wait until after Christmas to announce the second London show (which is definitely happening) or if they don't. Then I'm just hoping that there'll be tickets available after Christmas :/ I simply cannot afford them until then. Really wish they'd considered the time of year and that it might be tough for people to buy them.

It's so frustrating, I wish they'd just announce a 2nd date if it was happening now. The Saturday would suit me better but I don't want to take the chance.

But I guess that is what the promoter is thinking - sell out the likely more difficult day then get the Sat on sale!