Only 1 UK date?

Prices are sky-high, I feel a bit ripped-off. 

I've gone to 6 Guns concerts but feel outpriced! It's why I'm heading to the Vienna one  - their golden circle is half the price of ours... :max: Know a couple of friends there from my uni exchange so should be good.

Edited by Just a urchin

7 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Any bets on when (if?) they announce a 2nd night in London?

I've been trying to figure this out. Anyone recall from the first NA leg how soon 2nd nights were added? I think NY was one of them.

If I had to guess I would say within a few days to a week of the first night general sale so possibly as soon as next Monday. Trying to think with a business head on there are going to be a number of unhappy but eager fans leftover if night 1 sells out fast so I would think they would want to capitalise on that before they move on and spend their cash elsewhere.

34 minutes ago, Just a urchin said:

Prices are sky-high, I feel a bit ripped-off. 

I've gone to 6 Guns concerts but feel outpriced! It's why I'm heading to the Denmark one  - their golden circle is half the price of ours... :max: Know a couple of friends there from my uni exchange so should be good.t 

They think everyone in England is rich! 

They can't have seen channel 5 - 'Benefits Britain', 'Can't Pay We'll Take It Away' , 'Life On The Dole'  :lol:

Ill be on one of them shows soon if they announce another London show :unsure:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gold top 78 said:

A stadium show in Glasgow would probably sell out easy enough. Gutted they're not coming to Scotland I was looking forward to seeing Guns :max:

London would be far too expensive to get to and stay to stay over, i may try dublin.

@blackieloveless

I doubt there will be a Toronto date. It seems that they are focusing on the markets they didn't hit in the first run (where last time Toronto was the only Canadian date at all whereas now there's much more). I don't see why they would have held out on announcing a sure sellout like Toronto in this tour announcement.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BrayWyatt said:

London would be far too expensive to get to and stay to stay over, i may try dublin.

Slane isn't in Dublin though.

It's 31 miles and over an hour outside Dublin. That's only marginally shorter than the distance it is from Newry (40 miles), which is in Northern Ireland. 

If you're thinking of getting accomodation in Dublin, it's going to cost a lot of money and give you extra travel. A better bet would be to get accomodation in Drogheda, which is only 10 miles away :) As for which airport to fly into, go for whichever is cheapest - Dublin or Belfast. Another alternative, given that you're from Scotland, would be ferry and car - get enough people and it works out very cheap indeed.

20 minutes ago, ags_rule said:

Slane isn't in Dublin though.

It's 31 miles and over an hour outside Dublin. That's only marginally shorter than the distance it is from Newry (40 miles), which is in Northern Ireland. 

If you're thinking of getting accomodation in Dublin, it's going to cost a lot of money and give you extra travel. A better bet would be to get accomodation in Drogheda, which is only 10 miles away :) As for which airport to fly into, go for whichever is cheapest - Dublin or Belfast. Another alternative, given that you're from Scotland, would be ferry and car - get enough people and it works out very cheap indeed.

i will have to try that, cheers

1 hour ago, James Bond said:

@blackieloveless

I doubt there will be a Toronto date. It seems that they are focusing on the markets they didn't hit in the first run (where last time Toronto was the only Canadian date at all whereas now there's much more). I don't see why they would have held out on announcing a sure sellout like Toronto in this tour announcement.

This.  And the poster also mentioned California

...they did what? 5 shows in California, including the Troubador gig? No need to go back to Calli again.

Wouldn't be surprised if they did something special for the AFD 30th anniversary though. 

Edited by Kasanova King

8 minutes ago, Gnrrrrrr said:

What do you think the chances are of having a scotland date?

I would be surprised if any new cities get added

London & Paris might get new dates but that's about it

I think they will definitely come back and do the big places that are missing with a few festivals in 2018

• Like 2