Only 1 UK date?

On 06/12/2016 at 6:09 PM, Kittiara said:

I'm another one holding out for Manchester. London's too far away for me and I wouldn't even know how to get around in it. If it's not to be, I guess I will keep my fingers crossed for 2018.

Being from Australia and now living in London I get great amusement when I hear this from Brits (assuming you're English or otherwise) ;-D

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Being from Australia and now living in London I get great amusement when I hear this from Brits (assuming you're English or otherwise) ;-D

I live in scotland about 600 miles from london, wages in scotland are considerably lower in scotland than in london or southern england. If you account for the prices of which hotel rooms are going for, the travel costs and concert ticket. It equates to about 1 and a halfs weeks wages. Thats why no one wants to travel to london.

Edited by BrayWyatt

40 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

I live in scotland about 600 miles from london, wages in scotland are considerably lower in scotland than in london or southern england. If you account for the prices of which hotel rooms are going for, the travel costs and concert ticket. It equates to about 1 and a halfs weeks wages. Thats why no one wants to travel to london.

Manchester to London's a bit different though 

In contrast the U.K. (the whole thing) would fit in my home state about 4 times. 

Also, like many others have rightly stated, we knew this was gonna go down at some point and we've had plenty of time to save as a result. 

Im going to only 1 London show (so far) and with GC EE plus drinks and merch on the day, I'll be spending a city break holiday budget in Europe in the space of about 6 hours or so  

Bottom line, it has to be done, whatever it takes!

You gotta pay to play..

2 hours ago, Gnrrrrrr said:

What do you think the chances are of having a scotland date?

Slim to non existant. Look at the tour plan. They might add second dates in certain cities. But they won't add other cities, as the plan simply doesn't allow it. They have traveldays between shows and don't play on the day they travel.

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I just checked and could easily get standing tickets to show up, keep trying :) 

Yeah I just looked for the Sat and could get golden standing easily enough (I released them) I really am going to wait it out and get Christmas out of the way, secondary site prices are coming down quickly too, I'm in no rush whatsoever.  They'll will be further releases of tickets too.

Edited by EastLondonDan

15 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I just checked and could easily get standing tickets to show up, keep trying :) 

Fuck sake I was clicking on the 16th, I'm booked up for London now too.

Thanks guys

Hopefully this will be killer!

• Like 1