Who's excited for the St. Louis show!?

1 minute ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I'm going to the one in Minneapolis with my friend. I might cave and get just myself a ticket for this show too

I'm 90% sure I'm going to Minneapolis as well. Wouldn't mind going to St Louis though. I really like that they're starting there.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I'm about 95% sure I'll be there! I would like to wait a while to buy tickets- the credit card is a little swollen with Xmas right now! I don't think it's gonna sell out right away, judging from last summer in the US. But I'm really excited for this one!

Same here. I'm waiting until January to accumulate some money for the MN show. I'll probably get a seat in the nosebleeds in St. Louis. Hopefully neither one sells out before then

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Fuck it. I think I'll scope out tickets tonight after work and probably bite the bullet on 2. I told myself I was done with Nightrain presales. My subscription is still active, so if I can get what I want, fuck it. 

I wish they would wait another couple months for this sale...

Me too. If I have any money after my car payment/CC bill, I might get a cheap ticket for St. Louis to ensure I get to see them at least once this summer. I'll go on StubHub for both if I have to. Just gotta be careful this time. I overpaid with Chicago 1 for decent seats. 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

6 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Me too. If I have any money after my car payment/CC bill, I might get a cheap ticket for St. Louis to ensure I get to see them at least once this summer. I'll go on StubHub for both if I have to. Just gotta be careful this time. I overpaid with Chicago 1 for decent seats. 

Just out of curiosity what would be considered good seats for Gn'R? Looking for advice so I know what to look for come ticket time. 

9 minutes ago, SantosLHalper said:

Just out of curiosity what would be considered good seats for Gn'R? Looking for advice so I know what to look for come ticket time. 

@RussTCB can probably help you better than I can. I've only been to one show so far. 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

25 minutes ago, SantosLHalper said:

See below for what I meant when answered your PM :) 

There's not really any "bad seats" per se, but everyone will have their own preference.

8 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Pit...only way to go :)