Who's excited for the St. Louis show!?

They should prepare a special video package for this concert in particular with the infamous Rocket Queen footage and some riot clips. McBob then comes in with something witty and the band comes on. Surely that's too good of an opportunity to miss? Either way, it's cool that an astonishing 26 years later Axl, Slash, and Duff will be back to give St. Louis a much needed second show.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, James Bond said:

They should prepare a special video package for this concert in particular with the infamous Rocket Queen footage and some riot clips. McBob then comes in with something witty and the band comes on. Surely that's too good of an opportunity to miss? Either way, it's cool that an astonishing 26 years later Axl, Slash, and Duff will be back to give St. Louis a much needed second show.

St.Louis and Montreal are the standout shows for me (in North America anyways)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Would this one or Minnesota sell out before I get paid later this week?

Minnesota will sell out same day it goes on sale.  Metallica sold the same venue out in an hour.

St. Louis, not sure as its a smaller market, but lots of people are going to travel to that one.

Edited by tsinindy

1 hour ago, FuriousStyles said:

It's ok...

I'm putting London and Cash through college! :)

And please don't forget that you're also ensuring the future of a whole new generation of Lebeis...you should be proud of yourself :rofl-lol:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Minnesota will sell out same day or goes on sale.  Metallica sold the same venue out in an hour.

St. Louis, not sure as its a smaller market, but lots of people are going to travel to that one.

I'll probably opt for St. Louis then. It's a longer drive but worth it either way

I still can't believe they're finally returning the St. Louis.. I mean they've proven to St. Louis that they can return, which I understand St. Louis wanting them to prove themselves with a leg first before allowing them back, but this is going to be huge. 

Edited by Billsfan

6 hours ago, SantosLHalper said:

I'm rather short so I think I'm going to stick with seats.  Thats not to say the pit wouldnt be amazing though:headbang: 

I'm short too and I don't know if I could stand for 5 hours. Plus if you leave the bathroom from the pit, you lose your spot I assume? 

8 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

I'm going to the STL show.  I plan on sitting in the pit and will bring in the biggest old school clark grizwold european vacation model video camera I can find.  

I'll take it GODDAMMIT!

• Like 1

ugh I want to go sooooo badly. I convinced my husband last summer for the KC show by playing up the "they will never be on tour again!" so I can't use that this time :lol:

Total first world problem,  but we're also going to Walt Disney World a month before so now I'm like fuuuuuuuck because it's hard to imagine shelling all that money out in a 4 week period lol

Maybe if I get like nose bleeds or something. At least I'd still BE there. 

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I'm short too and I don't know if I could stand for 5 hours. Plus if you leave the bathroom from the pit, you lose your spot I assume? 

Make a friend....they'll keep your spot for you while you go take care of business.  Most fans are pretty respectful of each other in this way.....but I do understand about the height issue.  

Myself, I always stand at the very back of the pit anyway, because it is a bit too much for me up close.  

26 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

I'm going to the STL show.  I plan on sitting in the pit and will bring in the biggest old school clark grizwold european vacation model video camera I can find.  

welcome back....

• Like 2

Has anyone else bought floor reserved yet? I've been trying just now, but it keeps giving me section A1. That's way the fuck over on the side, not even in front of the stage. 

I feel like this Nightrain presale is like before- we are not getting access to the best seats. I'm gonna look again here in a while. 

Has anybody bought anything good thru Nightrain for this show yet?

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Tried again, got same section, but pulled up 5th row! So I grabbed em. That's pretty fuckin close. 

Hopefully see some of ya there!

Let me guess.....A1, Row 5, Seat 10 lol...I've pulled that seat up ten times today :)