Who's excited for the St. Louis show!?

22 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Let me guess.....A1, Row 5, Seat 10 lol...I've pulled that seat up ten times today :)

Close- seats 22-23 I think? But yeah. Must be A1 is for the Nightrain. I kept pulling row 12 or 13, so when I saw 5, I jumped on them. Once again- why are we not allowed to pick from the fuckin map? Even if they wanna block off a bunch for VIP, at least let us pick from what's left.

Oh well, late in the July I'll scope the map & hopefully use my one allowed upgrade if I see something better!

So you going to this one?

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

Close- seats 22-23 I think? But yeah. Must be A1 is for the Nightrain. I kept pulling row 12 or 13, so when I saw 5, I jumped on them. Once again- why are we not allowed to pick from the fuckin map? Even if they wanna block off a bunch for VIP, at least let us pick from what's left.

Oh well, late in the July I'll scope the map & hopefully use my one allowed upgrade if I see something better!

So you going to this one?

Yes, I will be there for sure, I have two hotel rooms booked already....I am holding out for a pit ticket :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Axl, if you're reading this thread, please, troll the fans and shout "STOP" in the middle of RQ....just for the fun :popcorn:

That would be epic. But even if that doesn't happen I just don't see how they can have this show without acknowledging that incident. Axl has an interesting sense of humor so I'm sure what I just read could actually happen :P

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SantosLHalper said:

I'm rather short so I think I'm going to stick with seats.  Thats not to say the pit wouldnt be amazing though:headbang: 

I aim for first level.  That way you are overlooking the pit and having to worry less about a tall person blocking your view.  On PIT level, you are on the same level.  But, in the stands, it's like a basketball football or baseball game, each row of seats is elevated as you move up a row .  So, the person in front of you is sitting a few inches lower than you, which helps with the view.

GNR has two massive screens on either side of the stage so no matter what, you have the opportunity to see.  

I'm an older dude, the desire to be in the pit is less appealing to me then good seats.

I'm going to aim for there.

I have a friend coming in from out of town.  Anybody been to the Moto Museum lately (the motorcycle museum on Olive)?  Thought we'd go there plus the Blues Museum.  End of July right?  We're probably headed for that big cooler on the Budweiser tour. :)