Ticket Prices

don't bitch about this now, this has been the method of selling tickets for GnR since basically 2006, not their fault that theres huge demand again, what made you think this batch of tickets would be different from the start of the NITL tour? they're not a club band anymore, they're a legacy act that makes more money than 3rd world countries.

Just now, Cory Trevor said:

don't bitch about this now, this has been the method of selling tickets for GnR since basically 2006, not their fault that theres huge demand again, what made you think this batch of tickets would be different from the start of the NITL tour? they're not a club band anymore, they're a legacy act that makes more money than 3rd world countries.

That has nothing to do with what I just said.

• Like 1

Just now, AlexC said:

That has nothing to do with what I just said.

yes it does. those tickets will sell regardless of you buying them, just because the shows are announced at the holidays doesn't mean the procedure changes for ticket releases, all previous dates on this year barring the Troub' show were announced, with tickets becoming available VERY soon after, its the nature of the beast with high profile acts 

6 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Is anyone else disgusted by the ticket prices? I was looking on ticket master at the London show and the absolute cheapest start at £94. They will undoubtedly sell out first so even when I'm able to afford tickets I'll have to go for the more expensive option. Why release tickets 5 fucking days after you announce them? Especially this close to Christmas when budgets and finances are tight. The way they're conducting themselves in terms of catering for their fans is a disgrace.

Come on those guys were poor as fuck too when they were my age, don't they even slightly care? No wonder the crowds are boring as fuck. 90% stuck up rich people.

I dont know.. I dont think its THAT expencive. Depends on how you look at it.. I use much Money lots off BS... This is actually something quite big for me.. But i dont know how much Income a year People have around Europe.. Us.. etc.. and how tight Budgets some might have....

10 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Is anyone else disgusted by the ticket prices? I was looking on ticket master at the London show and the absolute cheapest start at £94. They will undoubtedly sell out first so even when I'm able to afford tickets I'll have to go for the more expensive option. Why release tickets 5 fucking days after you announce them? Especially this close to Christmas when budgets and finances are tight. The way they're conducting themselves in terms of catering for their fans is a disgrace.

Come on those guys were poor as fuck too when they were my age, don't they even slightly care? No wonder the crowds are boring as fuck. 90% stuck up rich people.

I hear you on this. 

I get that they're more popular these days due to the line up and I do understand capitalism but I'd still like to see less expensive options of some sort.

• Like 3

156€ in Belgium for Golden Circle and 91€ regular. But it's TW Classic. Last year the line up was:  Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Lana Del Rey, Lionel Richie, Simply Red, The Van Jets and CC Smugglers. 

Something like that with GNR headlining is quite OK for me. Glad. If it was only GNR, I would think the prices were ridiculous. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cory Trevor said:

yes it does. those tickets will sell regardless of you buying them, just because the shows are announced at the holidays doesn't mean the procedure changes for ticket releases, all previous dates on this year barring the Troub' show were announced, with tickets becoming available VERY soon after, its the nature of the beast with high profile acts 

I'm agreeing with everything you've said. I just don't think they should.

3 minutes ago, Original said:

They will sell out every show.....supply and demand.  That's how the world works.  I guarantee the Minneapolis show (50,000ish) will sell out in an hour.   

Ya think? No other US shows sold out until maybe a couple weeks (or even days) before the show, I don't believe. Seems like if it was that much of a hot bed they'd have hit that first time around? But I don't live there, so will defer to your opinion. I'll be curious to see if that is the case...

Not sure why people are complaining.  My first thought is that a lot of the better seats are actually less expensive than they were in the NA leg of the tour.  You couldn't get on the floor in the US for less than $300 in most venues and if you bought your tickets 2nd hand, you were looking at double that price.

So 90 to 150 pounds seems like a good deal, imo

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

How much is normal standing sweden?

Maybe the golden circle is just the whole floor

golden circle is in front of the stage. normal standing are behind the golden circle. Golden circle = 1050SEK.  Normal 750-950SEK i think..

• Like 1