05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

9 hours ago, Kearnsy said:

Ive got gold circle bought within 15 min of show being announced, but my ticket does not say if im in A or B, just gold circle. Anyone else with the same?

Yeah mine says the same! I hope B as the Bar & Jax seem to be closer  ??

9 hours ago, northernsoul said:

ONLY 30 euros for the bus :lol:

I think Slane will be one of the gigs of the tour, one the biggest/ fastest selling, a Saturday and the Irish crowds are usually lively and well oiled

I think you are right...plus the fact it is thr KO off show of the European tour & their first since March they have that little bit extra for us!! Maybe a bonus song?

Id love to see them do Slither:headbang:

15 hours ago, Kearnsy said:

Ive got gold circle bought within 15 min of show being announced, but my ticket does not say if im in A or B, just gold circle. Anyone else with the same?

Thats interesting - mine specifically say gold circle A. I wonder why some specify and others don't. 

2 hours ago, goneshootin said:

Thats interesting - mine specifically say gold circle A. I wonder why some specify and others don't. 

I do recall at the time when purchased, there was no mention of Gold A or B which only appeared for the general sale. Checked my purchase history on TM which states im in Gold A

ah would of loved to see them in Croke Park or the Aviva stadium here in Ireland (as was rumoured last year) but im seeing them in a stadium in London. Big outdoor field concerts are not for me 

Hope everyone going has a rocking time and stays safe. 

2 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

ah would of loved to see them in Croke Park or the Aviva stadium here in Ireland (as was rumoured last year) but im seeing them in a stadium in London. Big outdoor field concerts are not for me 

Hope everyone going has a rocking time and stays safe. 

That's why I decided to go to a second show 

Gold circle info was emailed today 

Hello The A-Team

We hope you are looking forward to GNR Slane concert next sat 27th May . Please be advised you MUST keep your ticket with you after you have been scanned into the arena  . You must present your Gold Circle Ticket again at the Entrance to the Gold circle to get your GOLD CIRCLE WRISTBAND.

Please see map below as location reference 

• Gold Circle A – Gold circle & Gold Circle A ticket holders

• Gold Circle B –Gold Circle B Ticket holders only

For additional information in relation to transport and overall event information and timings  please load the free Evntz App 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/evntz-app/id1234480327?ls=1&mt=8    

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dexels.festivalapp

We hope you enjoy the concert!

Best Wishes 

Ticketmaster Customer Services