05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

I gotta say that I'm getting pretty fucking psyched for this now! First time seeing Guns in the flesh. I was about a year too young when they played Slane last time round. Caught AXL/Dc in London last year and have pretty much watched every single periscope and YouTube video since April 1st 2016. As this is the first gig of the leg after a break, I' m not expecting the chainsaw rasp but hopefully a little less mickey! Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Isn't Vanessa the one in the plaid shirt who's lifting th plastic security bins?  But who's the blonde with the short blonde hair in a white jacket?  

Vanessa is the one in the striped shirt. Dont know who anderslash means, but vanessa appears around 1:50

Edited by xBrownstonex
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

DAs1zg8XgAASzw4.jpg

That fan is a friend of mine, Tommy from Stone Trigger, he toured with Tracii Guns and then LA Guns recently. Our band Cross Eyed Mary opened for him and Tracii in Belfast and we have played Dublin with them too. Great bunch o lads. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

That fan is a friend of mine, Tommy from Stone Trigger, he toured with Tracii Guns and then LA Guns recently. Our band Cross Eyed Mary opened for him and Tracii in Belfast and we have played Dublin with them too. Great bunch o lads. 

Very cool! rock3

• Like 1