05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

Did you just come out of hibernation or what?

i mean there's been US stadiums, South America and Asia in the last year with GnR.  Oh yah, he helped out AC/DC too.

rasp is hit and miss especially with Guns.  You're caught up, rest up for Madrid.

Noo nooo,ive been following all the tour until his last apparition with billy joel.....i think there are some improves with civil war and estranged but far from 2010  in many songs .I hope summer in Europe would be ok for him ...

Edited by rudolf1978

2 minutes ago, rudolf1978 said:

WOW......i have just been banned for a while and my post deleted because i said he was fat at 2012-2014.What have this forum become HTGTH?????

AND NOW THE POST IS THERE AGAIN LOL

It reminds me of when the band first announced their Vegas residency a few years back - I posted "lol joke band" and the mods freaked out

I hope you narcs enjoy your comp tickets, but jesus christ calm down. The announcement yesterday was lame and the tour will only get progressively lamer.

33 minutes ago, rudolf1978 said:

WOW......i have just been banned for a while and my post deleted because i said he was fat at 2012-2014.What have this forum become HTGTH?????

AND NOW THE POST IS THERE AGAIN LOL

I'm sure you weren't banned for two hours :lol:

Probably just a glitch. I had that happen to me once too.

BTW, Axl has never been fat :max:

2 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

That woman just looked like someone who worked at the airport, possibly escourting him. Why else would she show an ID that wasn't a passport?

Yes,this is i said about this women

That woman just looked like someone who worked at the airport, possibly escourting him. Why else would she show an ID that wasn't a passport?

Yes,this said i about this woman

9 minutes ago, blackieloveless said:

with axl ?  cause you know he needs it the least .

Whoa....I was just told with Axl, sounds more like rehearsal than a soundcheck as they are running through the whole setlist not just a few tunes.

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Whoa....I was just told with Axl, sounds more like rehearsal than a soundcheck as they are running through the whole setlist not just a few tunes.

The same set list?

And get your Amsterdam friend here!