05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

17 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Whoa....I was just told with Axl, sounds more like rehearsal than a soundcheck as they are running through the whole setlist not just a few tunes.

damn , I was asking that with a sarcastic tone , nice to see he is finally taking a tour leg seriously , better late than never .

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

The same set list?

And get your Amsterdam friend here! 

He's not really from Amsterdam lol, just a Facebook friend I met in Vegas last April.  Someone asked what songs specifically and he won't say bc he doesn't want to give out any setlist spoilers.

2 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Yes shorter lol.

Like no Catcher/Sorry, Yesterdays, Michelle/Outta Get Me.

Anyway, same fucking setlist all right.

I know you're gonna be wrong that it'll be the same bc....they are gonna play a song that maybe THEY have never played live before, pretty sure they haven't without looking.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Silent Jay said:

Yes shorter lol.

Like no Catcher/Sorry, Yesterdays, Michelle/Outta Get Me.

Anyway, same fucking setlist all right.

I would be surprised If they don't get the same length show that everyone else has got. I agree with the setlist being the same, guess we will see soon  enough.

Just now, tsinindy said:

I know you're gonna be wrong that it'll be the same bc....they are gonna play a song that maybe THEY have never played live before, pretty sure they haven't without looking.

That's good to hear.

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

As far I as I know Get In the Ring and Don't Damn Me were never played.

Just now, tsinindy said:

I am probably defying the odds here. Hopefully I guess.

Anyway,

what happened to the mygnr Ritz chat??? Used to be a lot of people there for the opening concert. 

7 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

The Seeker: gimme some reggae edition? :smiley-confused2:

j/k.....a song they have never played live before can be a brand new song :ph34r: or the fact you stressed THEY can mean it's another cover or a song that was played with nuGnr but not with duff and slash?

• Like 2

Just now, tsinindy said:

I don't mind being specific....I just don't want to spoiler anything for anyone who reads this.     

Nobody is going to read my PM except me. I delete it after I read it just in case