05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

I haven't seen one....just what someone I know who is camping at Slane reported along with apparently others on Social Media

It's a bit odd that there's barely any footage of Axl at the soundcheck. You'd think whoever told you about hearing it would've immediately recorded it. Plus if there's others who are saying they heard it too surely there should be some footage? Weird.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlexC said:

It's a bit odd that there's barely any footage of Axl at the soundcheck. You'd think whoever told you about hearing it would've immediately recorded it. Plus if there's others who are saying they heard it too surely there should be some footage? Weird.

gag order.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AlexC said:

To a degree yes, I've only found 3 videos of sound check today at all, one I can hear Axl in (not black hole sun) and I was in Cincy literally right outside the stadium when Adler soundchecked My Michelle and Out Ta Get Me, of course at the time I didn't know it was him.  But, you do have a point, if GnR soundchecked BHS five times, I would reckon someone would have video of it.  I sure would have recorded it.  

3 minutes ago, 2414225 said:

gag order.

there's people camping right outside the stadium, you can't gag order them dude, come on man

Just now, tsinindy said:

To a degree yes, I've only found 3 videos of sound check today at all, one I can hear Axl in (not black hole sun) and I was in Cincy literally right outside the stadium when Adler soundchecked My Michelle and Out Ta Get Me, of course at the time I didn't know it was him.  But, you do have a point, if GnR soundchecked BHS five times, I would reckon someone would have video of it.  I sure would have recorded it.  

Yeah it's not exactly an every day occurance. The only thing I can think of is that Slane Castle is really out of the way, so I imagine people aren't gonna travel all that way just to go to a soundcheck for an hour or two (if they're even aware of it, no guarantees Axl would be there) and then go all the way back to wherever they're staying/live. Most people would only be willing to do that on the day of the concert. So probably not many people were actually there to hear it. The less people, the less likely someone is gonna record. Statistically anyway.

2 minutes ago, 2414225 said:

your pic looks like moshpit axl...

original.jpg

Lol

5 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

there's people camping right outside the stadium, you can't gag order them dude, come on man

no, i'm talking about that vid with del and vanessa...you can hear axl, but they never film him at soundchecks. the guys outside the concert stage cant zoom in with their mobile phones.

7 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Yeah it's not exactly an every day occurance. The only thing I can think of is that Slane Castle is really out of the way, so I imagine people aren't gonna travel all that way just to go to a soundcheck for an hour or two (if they're even aware of it, no guarantees Axl would be there) and then go all the way back to wherever they're staying/live. Most people would only be willing to do that on the day of the concert. So probably not many people were actually there to hear it. The less people, the less likely someone is gonna record. Statistically anyway.

Lol

still better than 4tus

mosh-pit-girl-4.jpg?quality=85&strip=inf

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2414225 said:

no, i'm talking about that vid with del and vanessa...you can hear axl, but they never film him at soundchecks. the guys outside the concert stage cant zoom in with their mobile phones.

Yea, true there.  It is odd there's no recordings though

1 minute ago, gunsguy said:

OK LOL, thanks for that will do it now.   Been busy anyone know what time Guns are scheduled to hit the stage in Ireland?

8? (That's a guess I have no clue whatsoever) but 8 sounds about right.

Damn. 30 mins off. Oh well.

Edited by AlexC