05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

6 hours ago, soon said:

I do not think in a million years that somehow kirk hammet is there.  I do however think that who ever says "Fuck it man!" in the distance after Axl finishes talking sounds a lot like Kirk.  Thought you might like to know

Slash and Kirk have very similar voices. Kirk sounds slightly more feminine but the resemblance is uncanny.

1 hour ago, no1gooner said:

After the glorious sunshine across most of Ireland yesterday, it has rained heavy in the area since early morning. Reports though are that it's clearing from the South. Fingers crossed.

I looked at weather.com.  You all should be good for the show it looks like.   Enjoy!

To everyone going enjoy the show i hope the weather holds out for you guys. I was always lucky seeing Guns outside it was always hot & sunny except for Donington were we had light rain on the day but it had pissed down all week. All of us at home who can't attend to get in the mood for the show pitch a tent in your living room go to the off licence & by some horrible beer (Skol should suffice) dont flush the toilet all day now all we need is a scope & it'll just be like being there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ringerbell said:

Just arrived in slane parked in nearest car park to the castle and it is lashing the rain. To clear around 3 according to the weather forecast

What time do they start letting you in ?

Still lashing it down from the looks of the rainfall radar, I think the field is likely to be something of a bog so wellies are going to be the order of the day!

Excited for you guys in Ireland, I'm looking forward to the 16th June to finally see Slash/Duff/Axl together...having seen Izzy with Axl in 2012, I'm praying that popcorn shows up in London that Friday so at least I can say I've seen them all live (even if it is not together!!)

• Like 1